• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Amazfit GTS - Automate weather update

Search This thread

JKDO

Jun 21, 2015
Hey guys,

the GTS is quiet nice, but the need of updating weather manually threw the app is just stupid. I would like to have an automatically way to update weather for example every hour. Do you have an idea how to do this? Somehow it doesn't work yet with tasker, but i just started with tasker.

CrazyCypher

Oct 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hey guys,

the GTS is quiet nice, but the need of updating weather manually threw the app is just stupid. I would like to have an automatically way to update weather for example every hour. Do you have an idea how to do this? Somehow it doesn't work yet with tasker, but i just started with tasker.

Use AeX (https://myamazfit.ru/threads/aex-amazfit-extended-modifikacija-amazfit.1164/) as it brings amazing features to the app like selecting weather provider, auto weather update, sync to google fit, custom font emojis etc

JKDO

Jun 21, 2015
Weather doesn't work with AeX. There is no weather information shown. Unfortenaly the support is russian only. Is there anybody who knows how it works?