Amazfit GTS (important not GTR) - after update boot loop

Search This thread

chrisvip

May 20, 2009
Hi i have Amazfit GTS i paired it with my Zepp app next i change some settings and app finded new update.
After update the watch in "boot loop" mode. I unpair with my app and i would pair agin but the code QR is not show.

I cant pair, on screen is only logo amazfit. Phone not see the watch via bluetooth.
I tried hard reset. Push the button for few sec. , for 2 min too. No work

Please i think something happen in firmware. How can i flash manualy? what cable, what app?

Is it possible?

marcutm

Oct 7, 2011
I have the same problem since September last year. I ran out of battery and when I put it on charge it went into bootloop. It is not recognized by the phone, the amazfit application sees it for a few seconds but cannot connect to it. Did you manage to solve it somehow?

spyrospal

Mar 5, 2011
Try this.
Delete from phone Bluetooth pair devices
Make a fresh installation of zepp app downloaded from any other app site except Google play and try to download previous version of application
When ready to find from app zepp push the buttons constantly.

AbdullahManaz

Jan 17, 2020
www.manaz.net
spyrospal is right.

Problem is not in GTS, problem is in your phone.
1. You delete all bluetooth devices from phone
2. Install Zepp APP and open it.
3. Open your gps function in your phone

4. login or register Mi web account
5. Go to devices section in your Zepp APP
6. If there are any devices, delete it.
7. Than add new smart watch
8. Zepp APP finds your GTS device
9. Pair your GTS
10. Probably Zepp APP will upload new firmware
11. Thats all.

Reactions: spyrospal

slipttees

Feb 23, 2021
spyrospal is right.

9. Pair your GTS
11. Thats all.
I try without success. Other tip?

spyrospal

Mar 5, 2011
Try making pair the watch without QR.make sure that the watch is also deleted from bluetooth paired devices.when try to find the watch from zepp app , push both bottons together rapidly.
When mine is bricked like this ,I try this and always locate the watch.

slipttees

Feb 23, 2021
After contacting amazfit support. They told me there "is no way to flash the device, only let the watch battery run out and recharge to try again. if the issue persists contact seller to warranty"

Better to buy an apple watch. Why any software problem just connect to itunes and flash the device. They sell a device with 0% repair and such a simple thing to flash the firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herbert_de_Borba

spyrospal

Mar 5, 2011
Make a restart ,at the same time make on your zepp app to search the watch without QR code,at the time that the zepp app is searching the watch ,your gts has to be on the amazfit logo (after restarting),then you push the screen around and at the same time you presh the button simultaneously.
Try this many times and it will work

Reactions: attique.wains

slipttees

Feb 23, 2021
Make a restart ,at the same time make on your zepp app to search the watch without QR code,at the time that the zepp app is searching the watch ,your gts has to be on the amazfit logo (after restarting),then you push the screen around and at the same time you presh the button simultaneously.
I try several times and not work for me :-(

spyrospal

Mar 5, 2011
My friend ,as I see you got it,but in the wrong way.
Make tap tap tap tap on screen and to the button ,but together as you make now.
Don't hold your fingers to the screen and the button, just push them fast many times,it will work 100%
Don't forget your finger that you will use to your screen put it down right

slipttees

Feb 23, 2021
Don't hold your fingers to the screen and the button, just push them fast many times,it will work 100%

Tap tap tap many times in the buttom and screen down right same time. I got a cramp in my fingers and it didn't work.

Thanks for try help me.

I'm going to make a video of him burning and telling people not to buy this ****. I lost my watch after an update. Their support is so ridiculous that I hope no one here needs it.

spyrospal

Mar 5, 2011
Please try when you have a free time,relaxed.
I know the support team of them is the worse ever,just please think your money and wait to see if you manage to fix it.
I forget something to ask you.Do you have it on your mobile phone as a paired device at the bluetooth manager? If yes please delete it from pair devices and try again just pushing the screen and the buttons while the program makes it scan.
Try also to change mobile,find one old mobile , install the zepp app and try again.

attique.wains

Mar 18, 2013
Lahore
I tried this method with my GTR 2. My watch shows in "Scan without QR". Zepp app keep pairing one side and my watch keep bootloop other side. at the end app tired

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tap tap tap many times in the buttom and screen down right same time. I got a cramp in my fingers and it didn't work.

Thanks for try help me.

I'm going to make a video of him burning and telling people not to buy this ****. I lost my watch after an update. Their support is so ridiculous that I hope no one here needs it.
    How do I connect to zepp if the watch is stuck at the boot logo?
    spyrospal is right.

9. Pair your GTS
    11. Thats all.

After contacting amazfit support. They told me there "is no way to flash the device, only let the watch battery run out and recharge to try again. if the issue persists contact seller to warranty"

Better to buy an apple watch. Why any software problem just connect to itunes and flash the device. They sell a device with 0% repair and such a simple thing to flash the firmware.