Amazfit GTS in bootloop, HELP¡¡¡¡¡¡

EJIS

Sep 23, 2017
hello, i was changing the watchfaces for cutom ones, and after trying one, the GTS was freezed in succesfull synced or installed watchface, i dont remember the message, is the one after change the watchface in the app amazfit. well after that i decide to tunr off it pressing the bottom, i restarted it and after the animation message off amazfit it was black. after being black and not response during like 30s its restart itself, and that in loop. restart, aniamtin, black, restart, aniamtion, etc..... pls someone know how to fix it???? i tried to charge it and its charges prefect, its appears the anaimation of charging etc, but the problem is taht, is in bootlloop xd. pls someone who know who to fix it answer me pls :crying::crying::crying::crying:

EJIS

Sep 23, 2017
its fixed. for fix it, put to charge. go to amazfit app and change the watchface for one of the app and it fixed itself. use this if someone have this problem

Reactions: bozinsky73

garedagmad

Jan 12, 2006
Hi, thanks for posting your fix.

Mine got rebooting in a loop after freezing when changing the watchface.
I though it was a problem with the watch itself...

Tried changing the watchface while charging like you sugegsted. It doesn't work at the first time, neither resetting to the default view on the device from Notify app, but setting a watchface from the app repositository did the magic !

Now I am playing with watchfaces again, in a regular operative device thanks to you sharing your issue and fix.

rquattro

Aug 6, 2009
Thank you for sharing the solution! Had the same problem and fixed it within minutes after reading your post.

Simply connect to the charger, GTS switches to stock charging watchface, and you use the official app to upload an official watchface! Simple as that.

nyzoli72

Mar 6, 2015
Budapest
I try it, but my phone can't connect to gts I put it to charge it's working, but when i open the amazfit app, can't see the watch.
Thank you for.
sharing the solution! Had the same problem and fixed it within minutes after reading your post.

Simply connect to the charger, GTS switches to stock charging watchface, and you use the official app to upload an official watchface! Simple as that.

tonym507

Mar 30, 2020
Same problem with GTS watch face

hello, i was changing the watchfaces for cutom ones, and after trying one, the GTS was freezed in succesfull synced or installed watchface, i dont remember the message, is the one after change the watchface in the app amazfit. well after that i decide to tunr off it pressing the bottom, i restarted it and after the animation message off amazfit it was black. after being black and not response during like 30s its restart itself, and that in loop. restart, aniamtin, black, restart, aniamtion, etc..... pls someone know how to fix it???? i tried to charge it and its charges prefect, its appears the anaimation of charging etc, but the problem is taht, is in bootlloop xd. pls someone who know who to fix it answer me pls :crying::crying::crying::crying:
I has the same issue and fixed it by throwing it on the charge and changing the watch face through the Amazfit app.

@imran___nazir

Oct 23, 2020
Amazfit GTR 47 mm Boot Loop Error

Hey Guys!
I have encountered same problem many times. The reason behind this error is incompatible 3rd party watch faces. Don't worry I have the solution as well. Follow below steps and you are good to go.
1. Connect your watch to the charger.
2. Open the app and connect the watch.
3. After successful connection please select the smallest watch face.
4. Install the selected watch face on your Amazfit GTR 47 mm.
5. After installing the watch face, your watch is alive again.

Imran Nazir

shahidon

Nov 8, 2020
i too have experienced same problem. amazefit logo is not going from the screen even on after putting it on charge the amazefit logo is not disappearing from the screen. please someone help me out

soarer1961

Nov 8, 2020
Hey Guys!
I have encountered same problem many times. The reason behind this error is incompatible 3rd party watch faces. Don't worry I have the solution as well. Follow below steps and you are good to go.
1. Connect your watch to the charger.
2. Open the app and connect the watch.
3. After successful connection please select the smallest watch face.
4. Install the selected watch face on your Amazfit GTR 47 mm.
5. After installing the watch face, your watch is alive again.

Imran Nazir
Buddy, this is absolutely senseless))) How you can connect watch to app if watch constantly in bootloop mode?! You really think it is possible? ))

Batinjo74

Dec 11, 2020
hello there, have a boot loop problem with Amazfit GTR-47 and somehow I uninstall the app so now I cant connect the watch to the application ...any suggestion, or I have to check hard durability. :D
Please any advice from someone who has solved the same problem.