Amazfit Nexo (Verge 2) AC1817 and ECG on international version

Search This thread

AladdinsDen

May 13, 2022
I understand the international version doesnt have the ECG (and NFC)... but is this hardware restricted compared to the Chinese version ? Or is it the software that doesn't include these features ? If it's the latter - is there a rom that has been written that includes these functions ?

thanks in advance

AladdinsDen

May 13, 2022
what is a "normal watch" ? there are folk who suffer from Cardiac Arrhythmia and need to record there ECG every day so they can monitor their health and provide data to their physician. Watches with ECG are godsend to them as it gives them that extra security knowing and cardiac problems are detected before its too late (ie death)

markitosd

what is a "normal watch" ? there are folk who suffer from Cardiac Arrhythmia and need to record there ECG every day so they can monitor their health and provide data to their physician. Watches with ECG are godsend to them as it gives them that extra security knowing and cardiac problems are detected before its too late (ie death)
Considering this situation, in order to achieve an accurate record of ECG, your folk should get a better watch than this one. We're talking about serious health issues and not just recording ECG "for fun". There are better alternatives on the market for your friend's needs. If the Nexo watch is already bought, I would recommend selling it and buy something with ECG readings on point.

AladdinsDen

May 13, 2022
i suppose you must be a consultant cardiologist to make the assertion that its ecg monitoring is not good ? I have the chinese version and its accuracy is 2nd to none... my carialogist uses the data collected to monitor my heart.. and he attests to its accuracy... and considering the FDA is about to approve its ECG function.... i'll ignore your supposed wisdom

dark_prince

May 5, 2007
Islamabad
I understand the international version doesnt have the ECG (and NFC)... but is this hardware restricted compared to the Chinese version ? Or is it the software that doesn't include these features ? If it's the latter - is there a rom that has been written that includes these functions ?

thanks in advance

ECG app could be pushed via ADB, the hardware is same. NFC is disabled I was able to look into device settings by enabling lab features and going to android settings. NFC is hard disabled in connectivity. If some chinese fellow is able to pull ECG apk from their Verge 2, we can try installing it on our Nexo Global and test.

snaiperz

Jul 5, 2017
Доброго дня ) на форуме есть на китайском языке а у меня было на английском ( global ) - убил кучу времени но не нашёл нигде прошивку пока не заказал новые часы и не слил dump firmware с помощью dongle UMT но можно залить и с помощью QPST , ссылка на прошивку - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KmDZ2KSDpTMDdrx5t4uMBcid5y0RwR60/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• 20220522_211027.jpg
    20220522_211027.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 10
Доброго дня ) на форуме есть на китайском языке а у меня было на английском ( global ) - убил кучу времени но не нашёл нигде прошивку пока не заказал новые часы и не слил dump firmware с помощью dongle UMT но можно залить и с помощью QPST , ссылка на прошивку - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KmDZ2KSDpTMDdrx5t4uMBcid5y0RwR60/view?usp=sharing
English ONLY, Please! Read the Forum Rules!