• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

amazfit verge at bootloop

Search This thread

xxxanmol

Aug 5, 2013
please someone help me please my verge is bootlooping when i tried to install amazmod using pc after than the watch stopped responding and gets black and it is not rooted and the bootloader is locked i have tried many things non of them are working for me, there is no good source for verge i could find
if anyoune knows something about this please can help me?

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
please someone help me please my verge is bootlooping when i tried to install amazmod using pc after than the watch stopped responding and gets black and it is not rooted and the bootloader is locked i have tried many things non of them are working for me, there is no good source for verge i could find
if anyoune knows something about this please can help me?

Uninstall it, and as a last chance, factory reset your watch using adb reboot wipe command. Another way, If the watch still connects to Amazfit app, unpair the watch while Bluetooth is connected, this will factory reset the watch too.

xxxanmol

Aug 5, 2013
i solved it finally

Uninstall it, and as a last chance, factory reset your watch using adb reboot wipe command. Another way, If the watch still connects to Amazfit app, unpair the watch while Bluetooth is connected, this will factory reset the watch too.

the issue was with the drivers, i tried it on windows 10 and using all in one tools, installed twrp recovery then flash the rom through STOCK FIRMWARE INSTALLER it really was hard for me to do as lack of drivers and non detecting issues with windows 7 but windows 10 solved it at all finally

overall dont mess with an unrooted, locked bootloader watch or mobile

peace:);)

kyawzinooygn

Aug 17, 2019
the issue was with the drivers, i tried it on windows 10 and using all in one tools, installed twrp recovery then flash the rom through STOCK FIRMWARE INSTALLER it really was hard for me to do as lack of drivers and non detecting issues with windows 7 but windows 10 solved it at all finally

same in here... Amazfit Verge

Nirmaljose

May 7, 2021
Can some one help me. I have used "All in one tool" and uninstalled some apks.. Seems they are important apps. Watch is now struck in boot loop that comes after amazfit A symbol. Using the all in one tool, I can again go to this fastboot mode as shown in screenshot. Not sure how to reinstall the uninstalled apks. I am not tech savvy. Can some one help me step by step

Nirmaljose

May 7, 2021
i solved it finally

Can you help me with boot loop. Uninstalled some apks with the all in one tool (seems some important apks) and the amazfit verge is struck in boot loop as shown in image.

Attachments

• 1620398170921614222942651012840.jpg
    1620398170921614222942651012840.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10