Amazing Glass Screen Protector

Search This thread
Bought the esr screen protector, lovely fit but unfortunately caught the front camera cut out with a bit of thread pulling it out of my pocket and resulted in getting some dust underneath. 2 questions, any one recommend a full screen protector as good as the esr one? And 2 how would I remove dust from the sticky side of the screen protector? Thanks

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Bought the esr screen protector, lovely fit but unfortunately caught the front camera cut out with a bit of thread pulling it out of my pocket and resulted in getting some dust underneath. 2 questions, any one recommend a full screen protector as good as the esr one? And 2 how would I remove dust from the sticky side of the screen protector? Thanks

I just removed the ESR one after just 2 days. I hated it. Weird corners and felt too thick.
I just installed this one, bought on the same date as ESR. Just 1€ and I'm amazed at how great it fits.

I can't talk yet about durability over time, but for now I'm very happy.

About dust, I use duct tape on the phone screen right before installing.
You can also use it to remove dust on the sticky side of the protector.

Eluc

Dec 4, 2008
Hello, I've used a lot of ESR tempered glass screen protection. First I was very happy with it but I always bought them in pair, as the only couple of days I used my phone without protection film or glass, I got a scratch, so I better have a spare to change it immediatly. However the last two I used get cracked very quickly in the corners, especially top ones, where you always slide down the notification menu and get to slide your finger on broken glass is not a good feeling, if not dangerous.
Last week I changed it again after months of keeping a glass slightly broken in corners and after 2 days, just a very minor hit while putting the phone upside down on a table broke the corners again. I loved the tempered glass feeling but now I'm looking for another protection that will not break like this so quickly and that is still gliding as much as possible like the glass one.
Any recommendations? If possible from Aliexpress, eBay or a not so expensive supplier that ship worldwide (Europe) ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So after seeing bad reviews of countless glass screen protectors, I have finally stumbled upon one that is actually fantastic and covers the entire display.

https://www.amazon.ca/ESR-Protector...2+tempered&dpPl=1&dpID=51kmkyd-p6L&ref=plSrch

I purchased this thing about a week ago and have so far been extremely satisfied. For starters it comes with a alignment tool that makes putting it on a breeze.
    One benefit of this screen protector is that it is truly edge to edge, leaving about 0.75mm of space on each edge of the glass while simultaneously not cutting out any part of the display. The other benefit is that it has adhesive throughout the entire glass including the edges so no issues with the rainbow halo effect. The oleophobic coating on it is also superb. It feels EXACTLY like the original display, most glass screen protectors skimp out on this which leads them to feel a bit sticky but this one glides like the original display under it.

I installed it in under 3 minutes perfectly and there are absolutely no bubbles and the singular camera cutout is perfectly made in the correct spot. Hands down the best glass screen protector I've had for any smarthphone.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone