General Amazing Phone

Search This thread

Prant

Jan 23, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Honestly have loved the phone. It's super powerful, plays anything I throw at it, whether it be Emus or brand new games, perfectly. At damn near the same performance of a modern laptop. I would absolutely love to see how hard we could really push this phone with real tweaks... hopefully one day.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Honestly have loved the phone. It's super powerful, plays anything I throw at it, whether it be Emus or brand new games, perfectly. At damn near the same performance of a modern laptop. I would absolutely love to see how hard we could really push this phone with real tweaks... hopefully one day.
Even PS2 games. Having Tekken tag on your phone is nuts

Reactions: Prant

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah but we need a way to unlock the camera to be able to have and use a good GCAM !

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Yeah i do like the phone, but the lack of recovery software and custom development is killing it for me. This is the first android phone i didn't root the day i got it, the lack of msm tools or a custom recovery makes it too risky :|
Custom ROM I agree with but recoveries are fast becoming a thing of the past..

Rooting is risk free mate, follow my guide and you're all good.

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah i do like the phone, but the lack of recovery software and custom development is killing it for me. This is the first android phone i didn't root the day i got it, the lack of msm tools or a custom recovery makes it too risky :|
It's pretty easy to root this phone.
We have to wait for a recovery and some exploits !

Jmoney55

Jul 29, 2022
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yep I hadn't owned an android that was rootable for years. The last time I did it was the old school flash recovery and no a/b partition thing. I miss taking themes from any device and porting it to my devices or sharing with a XDA member that would take the ones I ported and made them complete. I miss everything about the old android days with CWM Recovery and nand backups and restores from the sd card. When did all of that change? seems like all androids are very similar and have the a/b partition thing

Reactions: Prant and galaxys

Top Liked Posts