• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Amazon app store

Search This thread

droiddawg

Dec 29, 2010
Anyone have issues with Amazon app store? Mine wont log in using my current email. It keeps saying invalid. Its done this since cm7 release. :( Anyone get it to work?

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Rustoak

Jan 24, 2011
Mine gave me issues also. I had to go on the website with my computer and mess with the account settings before it would let me log in. Did you fresh install it or restore a backup?

Sent from my HP Touchpad using xda premium

Slack3r

Feb 17, 2009
I had the same problem, you have to go into your amazon account settings and deauthorize the devices there, as it has a 25 device limit and each rom install counts as one so they fill up quickly.

allthrottle

Jul 11, 2009
Houston
I had the same problem, you have to go into your amazon account settings and deauthorize the devices there, as it has a 25 device limit and each rom install counts as one so they fill up quickly.

This is what I had to do as well. Apparently each new Rom I've used on any device I've owned counted as another authorized device. Drove me insane trying to log into the amazon appstore app. Logged into the amazon website and managed my authorized devices. No issues logging on since.