• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

amazon fire stick 4k blocked by amazon (unusable)

Search This thread

xiryos

Jul 15, 2021
Goodmorning everyone.
I ask for support to have a procedure to be able to unlock my amazon fire stick 4k that does not allow me to connect to my amazon account in any way. (amazon confirmed me by verifying the serial number that was blocked by them). Can you help me solve it?
Thank you all.
I am available for any information.

Goodmorning everyone.
I ask for support to have a procedure to be able to unlock my amazon fire stick 4k that does not allow me to connect to my amazon account in any way. (amazon confirmed me by verifying the serial number that was blocked by them). Can you help me solve it?
Thank you all.
@xiryos
Just unlock it and use a custom launcher and launcher manager to keep availibilty of system settings menu. You won't be able to access anything amazon but you still be able to use the device.
You may have to enable adb and pm disable com.amazon.tv.oobe at registration to get past the initial setup.

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: xiryos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    He means Root it
    Goodmorning everyone.
    Thank you all.
    @xiryos
    Just unlock it and use a custom launcher and launcher manager to keep availibilty of system settings menu. You won't be able to access anything amazon but you still be able to use the device.
    You may have to enable adb and pm disable com.amazon.tv.oobe at registration to get past the initial setup.

Regards

Serial must be lower than VM190xxxxx