Amazon Fire TV Launcher [Ads free] [WIP]

PuckBass

Jan 26, 2021
Its been over 2months and beside posting here and on reddit over and over OP has not delivered i CALL Bullshit on his videos and pic... All he's done is daggled the carrot and keep asking people on reddit and xda if we want the mod .... NO **** WE WANT IT (it whats been wanted for fireOS since it came out) Its the holy grail of fire os and probably fake. he knows everyone wants it and wont give any indication on how to or anything......

delnegro

Dec 30, 2010
Its been over 2months and beside posting here and on reddit over and over OP has not delivered i CALL Bullshit on his videos and pic... All he's done is daggled the carrot and keep asking people on reddit and xda if we want the mod .... NO **** WE WANT IT (it whats been wanted for fireOS since it came out) Its the holy grail of fire os and probably fake. he knows everyone wants it and wont give any indication on how to or anything......
But he's working on it PuckBass. Isn't he?

Bertonumber1

May 17, 2020
Glasgow UK
I think if you feel its so easy you should develop it yourself, or at least try. It ain't that simple amazon uses encryption and each time you have to try and modify this launcher format you have to use api. It's not that simple otherwise it would've been released already. Show some respect to the developer, people have lives outside of these forums and creating development to share among members without asking for anything in return isn't the top priority on everyone's list.

Last edited:

dcatonfl

Jan 31, 2021
Hello. I need two testers with Fire TV 4K Stick.
One with TWRP and root installed, and one with no TWRP and no root.
Probably no help but I have an older Fire TV stick, no root.

I have two Toshiba FIre TV's that I bought for a rental and I'd love to get the crapware off of them before we start renting the place. Would be happy to test.

Bertonumber1

May 17, 2020
Glasgow UK
Hello. I need two testers with Fire TV 4K Stick.
One with TWRP and root installed, and one with no TWRP and no root.
Probably no help but I have an older Fire TV stick, no root.

I have two Toshiba FIre TV's that I bought for a rental and I'd love to get the crapware off of them before we start renting the place. Would be happy to test.
Im not sure if the older models of firestick would work, I tried testing on the Sloane FireTV 2 and it was a no go.
In respect of the Toshiba FireTVs you wish to debloat, you may struggle to find anyone who will touch these, or even offer advice on modifying them. Not because it can't be done... Only because of the value of the device with regard to bricks. It would be a sore loss if one was to brick a $800 tv as opposed to a $30 stick or box.
Maybe in the future once they become a bit older and less in demand, some development may popup for these TV fires.

dcatonfl

Jan 31, 2021
Im not sure if the older models of firestick would work, I tried testing on the Sloane FireTV 2 and it was a no go.
In respect of the Toshiba FireTVs you wish to debloat, you may struggle to find anyone who will touch these, or even offer advice on modifying them. Not because it can't be done... Only because of the value of the device with regard to bricks. It would be a sore loss if one was to brick a $800 tv as opposed to a $30 stick or box.
Maybe in the future once they become a bit older and less in demand, some development may popup for these TV fires.
Actually these tvs were dirt cheap, probably a discontinued or unpopular model. Had I known the crap that was on there I never would have bought them, at least not for a rental property. But no, I don't really want to brick them. Thanks.

Reactions: Bertonumber1

G S W

Mar 27, 2017
Have you found the time yet to make this a public release?

Edit: talked to OP. This isn’t available for public release. He’s still working on it. Be patient.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11444121

Ads removed. Telemetry disabled. Promotional channels removed.
Selected channels enabled, on the video it is Netflix and Plex.
Selective titles removed, only Home, Apps and Settings kept on the video.
It is possible to patch every Fire TV and no root needed. If there will be many people who need this, I'll work to make public release.

You gonna call it vaporware?