AmazonWireless GN 99.99$

Search This thread

drkknight74

Dec 4, 2010
Bought this phone yesterday for 179.99 on Amazon wireless. Saw it was 99 today and immediately called customer service and they refunded me back 80 dollars to match today's price. Made me very happy:) . This is a great deal!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thor17

Jan 30, 2006
Bought this phone yesterday for 179.99 on Amazon wireless. Saw it was 99 today and immediately called customer service and they refunded me back 80 dollars to match today's price. Made me very happy:) . This is a great deal!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Me too. Ordered it on Wed for $179.99, saw this yesterday, called today and they granted me a one-time exception to refund the difference due to an "exceptional circumstance".

martonikaj

Nov 20, 2010
Seattle, WA
Me too. Ordered it on Wed for $179.99, saw this yesterday, called today and they granted me a one-time exception to refund the difference due to an "exceptional circumstance".

Seems like Amazon says everything's an "exceptional circumstance", except they keep giving them. I think they want to just try and make it sound like they don't give handouts regularly.

chriscardinal

Feb 5, 2010
Why did I click on this post?? Got mine 1/25 and paid 300!! I'm feeling kinda sick... :(

NVIDIA NEVER AGAIN!

A few online retailers have had them for $229ish for the last couple weeks. I lucked out and got mine for $125 from LetsTalk on launch day, shipped within 4 days.

Amazon refunded my dad $129 from the $229 price. He bought on the 15th but backorder caused it to not arrive until two days ago. He was happy I pointed that out to him.

Aridon

May 14, 2007
Good deal. I was going to get it from Amazon but they were out of stock and I didn't want to wait. No remorse, just a bit sore on the back side.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone