• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[AML+Magisk+TWRP][MOD][26/08][v8] Stereo Speaker Mod For Oneplus 6

Search This thread

tonisl78

Jan 26, 2010
Well....even after installing oficial pie from fastboot and magisk 17.2 and v4a and aml clean have the same situation.....no stereo or crackling sound on games...so i make a try to the V3 reduced version and all working OK...
In V6 and on V8 they have something breaking on games.
I Stay on V3 for the momento and wait for an update.

marriusf81

Feb 4, 2011
bucharest
Well....even after installing oficial pie from fastboot and magisk 17.2 and v4a and aml clean have the same situation.....no stereo or crackling sound on games...so i make a try to the V3 reduced version and all working OK...
In V6 and on V8 they have something breaking on games.
I Stay on V3 for the momento and wait for an update.
Tried it with magisk 17.2, not working for me.

Lazaroth

Jan 6, 2016
Anyone have a good way of delaying the sound from one of the speakers? They are off by a few milliseconds, making it sound like a chorus effect.

awaisuk

Dec 9, 2010
Stereo Speaker Mod

I've been working on adapting the Stereo Mod to be easier to work with and have converted it to a Unity module (meaning it now supports both Magisk and standard recovery ZIP install.) I have also added full AML support meaning it will work seamlessly with or without other sound mods and with or without the AML module itself.

If you plan to use the module with other sound mods - I recommend you flash AML (from Magisk - you will find it in the downloads section of the app) and this version of the mod. It will automatically be detected as an AML mod and should work with all other sound mods.

Feel free to adapt my code as you see fit!

Links

Download: Releases
Source Code: Repo

Install Steps

1. Download ZIP
  2. Install ZIP through either Magisk (will install as a module) or TWRP (will install as a system mod.)
  3. (optional) If you plan to use AML - please install (or reinstall) it at this point. If already installed - you will need to reinstall it twice - once to remove, again to reinstall.
  4. Reboot

Uninstall Steps
  • Download ZIP
  • Flash ZIP through either Magisk or TWRP and this will trigger an uninstall.
  • Reboot

Problems?

If you have any problems with the mod - please tell me the following:

- What's not working properly?
- What ROM are you using?
- What vendor version are you using? (if on OOS - this will be your actual OOS version)

Credits

This is entirely based on the hard work of acervenky - all I've done here is improve on his already incredible work! You can find his original post here.

Hi,

Is it possible to update this module for Android Pie? Users are reporting there are some issues with volume not being in sync between 2 speakers.

kahntran

Jul 31, 2017

Yay, I found out the problem thanks to your suggestion. I was using this "package" Magisk Module: V4A, Ainur Sauron, AML and Stereo Speaker Mod.
After trying WETAmod (Audio), the Stereo Speaker Mod did not work, so I think the mistake must be on my side.
I was following this order: Flash V4A -> Flash AML -> Reboot -> Flash Ainur Sauron -> Reboot -> Flash Stereo Speaker Mod -> Reboot ===> Stereo Speaker Mod wont work this way
Turn out, the issue was the Ainur Sauron blocking Stereo Speaker Mod from AML.
The correct order is: Flash V4A -> Reboot -> Flash Stereo -> Flash AML -> Reboot -> Flash Ainur Sauron -> Reboot ===> Now, I got bluetooth & Stereo Speaker Mod working

Thanks for your kind support, Bigs1985 :D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stereo Speaker Mod

I've been working on adapting the Stereo Mod to be easier to work with and have converted it to a Unity module (meaning it now supports both Magisk and standard recovery ZIP install.) I have also added full AML support meaning it will work seamlessly with or without other sound mods and with or without the AML module itself.

If you plan to use the module with other sound mods - I recommend you flash AML (from Magisk - you will find it in the downloads section of the app) and this version of the mod. It will automatically be detected as an AML mod and should work with all other sound mods.

Feel free to adapt my code as you see fit!

Links

Download: Releases
    Source Code: Repo

Install Steps

1. Download ZIP
    2. Install ZIP through either Magisk (will install as a module) or TWRP (will install as a system mod.)
    3. (optional) If you plan to use AML - please install (or reinstall) it at this point. If already installed - you will need to reinstall it twice - once to remove, again to reinstall.
    4. Reboot

Uninstall Steps
    • Download ZIP
    • Flash ZIP through either Magisk or TWRP and this will trigger an uninstall.
    • Reboot

Problems?

If you have any problems with the mod - please tell me the following:

- What's not working properly?
    - What ROM are you using?
    - What vendor version are you using? (if on OOS - this will be your actual OOS version)

Credits

This is entirely based on the hard work of acervenky - all I've done here is improve on his already incredible work! You can find his original post here.
    It literally says EXACTLY what the differences are in the main post dude!

- AML support
    - Unity support

This basically means:

- This can work flawlessly with other audio mods.
    - This can work with or without Magisk.

Yay, I found out the problem thanks to your suggestion. I was using this "package" Magisk Module: V4A, Ainur Sauron, AML and Stereo Speaker Mod.
    After trying WETAmod (Audio), the Stereo Speaker Mod did not work, so I think the mistake must be on my side.
    I was following this order: Flash V4A -> Flash AML -> Reboot -> Flash Ainur Sauron -> Reboot -> Flash Stereo Speaker Mod -> Reboot ===> Stereo Speaker Mod wont work this way
    Turn out, the issue was the Ainur Sauron blocking Stereo Speaker Mod from AML.
    The correct order is: Flash V4A -> Reboot -> Flash Stereo -> Flash AML -> Reboot -> Flash Ainur Sauron -> Reboot ===> Now, I got bluetooth & Stereo Speaker Mod working

Thanks for your kind support, Bigs1985 :D:D:D
    Yes flash weta dual speaker