Amlogic S905W X96 mini / Tanix 3 mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

maxking

Apr 9, 2008
I prefer not to translate (thanks to the boy ... I am 50 years old) .... a guide on how to load a new bootloader is important, rignrazio who churns out these new images,
I understand that time has none, but if a new one is presented rom, in my opinion it is necessary to give complete information

Neither do I google translate man wtf

ahack75

Apr 5, 2019
V2x or V4x ?

Hello zusatzmetall!

Thanks for your awesome work!
Which version do you recommend to Tanix TX3 mini?
Nonchers V2x or V4x ????

Feb 8, 2019
TX3 MINI -- Runs very smooth, no hardware problems or overheating issues.

Just download the Ubuntu Mate Desktop -- Kodi is preinstalled within the Mate img

Armbian_5.44_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_mate_20180515.img.xz

https://mega.nz/#F!j9QSDQSQ!6WpasOlbZYIInfw6yo4phQ?alZmzAaR

1. EXTRACT the download

2. FORMAT the sd-card

3. OPEN Rufus -- tap ISO icon -- select the EXTRACTED img

4. Create the sd

5. HOLD reset

6. INSERT the sdcard (hold reset!)

7. APPLY POWER (hold reset!)

8. After few screen flashes, let go of the reset and proceed.

:cool:

paqunu

Apr 19, 2019
I passed a firmware to a vorke z6, the vorke z6 plus, and I kept the blue led, is there a solution?

duboisbrian

Jul 1, 2013
this X96 mini firmware is from 2017

where is the current firmware 03 2019

i normally always do it from the wireless update app but just got 3 more boxes, and the wireless update app (ota) keey saying Network connection failed. so im assuming its down

anyways where would i find the current firmware ??

zusatzmetall

Dec 24, 2013
Düsseldorf

ivailogeimara

Aug 12, 2012
Is there any way to remap some of the buttons of the stock (IR) remote on X96 Mini using the Stock Firmware? Tried editing '/system/etc/remote.conf' but nothing happens.

zusatzmetall

Dec 24, 2013
Düsseldorf
X96mini Oreo remote

X96mini remote for A95X F1 8.1 (Oreo)

-download and unpack remote2.zip
-replace the unpacked "remote2.tab" with the "remote2.tab" in folder "/vendor/etc"
-reboot

(the app button opens the web browser)
have fun :good:

Attachments

• remote2.zip
    655 bytes · Views: 137
Reactions: Ngadhnjim

Ngadhnjim

Sep 26, 2015
Prishtina
21. A95X F1 8.1 (Oreo):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4sWKw7zxOesrWE6GWyLTppCn_6iHF2k/view
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone ,i focused on new 8.1 (oreo) does anyone install that android and make game controller work ,i install new 8.1 and my remote dosent work but for that is solution here but for game controller i trying and cant make it work ,anyone known the problem what may be or can i fix it by replacing any file from another rom wich work with game controller (7.1 mean)..

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

X96mini remote for A95X F1 8.1 (Oreo)

-download and unpack remote2.zip
-replace the unpacked "remote2.tab" with the "remote2.tab" in folder "/vendor/etc"
-reboot

(the app button opens the web browser)
have fun :good:

Hi
does known how to make work game controller on android 8.1 on other 7.1 game controller work ok ?

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
21. A95X F1 8.1 (Oreo):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4sWKw7zxOesrWE6GWyLTppCn_6iHF2k/view

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone ,i focused on new 8.1 (oreo) does anyone install that android and make game controller work ,i install new 8.1 and my remote dosent work but for that is solution here but for game controller i trying and cant make it work ,anyone known the problem what may be or can i fix it by replacing any file from another rom wich work with game controller (7.1 mean)..

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Hi

does known how to make work game controller on android 8.1 on other 7.1 game controller work ok ?
Good news bois!
We're already working on Oreo S905W atvX ROM and there are just a few things left to do, that include Kernel and drivers.
And yes, We're going to add proprietary drivers for wifi, bt and gamepads from the kernel :)

Sent from my F3116 using Tapatalk

Ngadhnjim

Sep 26, 2015
Prishtina
Good news bois!
We're already working on Oreo S905W atvX ROM and there are just a few things left to do, that include Kernel and drivers.
And yes, We're going to add proprietary drivers for wifi, bt and gamepads from the kernel :)

Sent from my F3116 using Tapatalk

Yes man i see its kernel problem ps we can make remote work on android 8.1 but on recovery remote dosent work.
It is good news from you ,thanx man and nice day.

Reactions: rf64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts