Question An accident and spare parts

Search This thread

Vivo_Fan

Jun 16, 2022
Hello

My mobile had an accident today and fell into engine oil. :oops:
After a quick rescue and removing the oil immediately, the phone almost works normally again.
Unfortunately, the microphone no longer works. So I would need a new microphone and a new back plate of vegan orange leather.

Unfortunately I can't get any spare parts from Vivo here in Germany.

Can anyone help me ?

Greetings Andy

Attachments

• IMG_20220923_091057.jpg
    IMG_20220923_091057.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20220923_091052.jpg
    IMG_20220923_091052.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Wow
Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
You can try using anhydrous isopropyl alcohol to clean it up. I aim for 100% as the petroleum oil may degrade the plastics over time. May be able to save the mic by flushing it with a syringe. Dry completely before reassembly!
Do Not allow any of it to get between the display and front glass! If it gets in the cams they are toast. It may already be totaled... Androids and oil don't mix!🤭

Reactions: WilliamMike

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can try using anhydrous isopropyl alcohol to clean it up. I aim for 100% as the petroleum oil may degrade the plastics over time. May be able to save the mic by flushing it with a syringe. Dry completely before reassembly!
    Do Not allow any of it to get between the display and front glass! If it gets in the cams they are toast. It may already be totaled... Androids and oil don't mix!🤭