"An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software" error on my device

Search This thread

Wonwon73607

May 21, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
I installed TWRP on my tablet two months ago, and after it finished loading Odin3, the computer showed success, but the tablet could not be turned on. I tried to rerun a month later and got stuck. I unplugged the cable and I saw the"An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software"error, and a line in red that said "VOLTAGE Level [2599]". I use Smart Switch's emergency recovery, but it doesn't detect my device. Does anyone have a way?

Juxs187

Mar 12, 2022
I installed TWRP on my tablet two months ago, and after it finished loading Odin3, the computer showed success, but the tablet could not be turned on. I tried to rerun a month later and got stuck. I unplugged the cable and I saw the"An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software"error, and a line in red that said "VOLTAGE Level [2599]". I use Smart Switch's emergency recovery, but it doesn't detect my device. Does anyone have a way?
im have the same freakin problem its bee moth i havent found any answers