An insane GCAM camera port will make your OP8P a camera BEAST

Search This thread

Doekus

Jan 24, 2012
Gelderland
These that are actually made for our device take WAY better photos, and are based on GCam 8 instead of 7. The quality is absolutely amazing. I prefer Greatness but Wichaya is very good too!
I have installed
GoogleCamera 8.2.204 Mod, Version: 1.0 GGreatnes on my OnePlus 8 pro. Do I need a config file? Or setup anything in settings?

BZH56

Jul 16, 2014
BZH
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have installed
GoogleCamera 8.2.204 Mod, Version: 1.0 GGreatnes on my OnePlus 8 pro. Do I need a config file? Or setup anything in settings?
Hello,
To make everything work properly,
I strongly advise you to use the configuration files :
nrG-v2-Greatness-8.2.204.xml
Enzo-GR8-Greatness-8.2.204.xml

You will find them here: configs-greatness in OnePlus 8 Pro »
Simply place the xml files in a root directory: GCam > Greatness >
Then comes to select the xml file by tapping the free space between the camera button and the gallery.

Reactions: Doekus

Doekus

Jan 24, 2012
Gelderland
Hello,
To make everything work properly,
I strongly advise you to use the configuration files :
nrG-v2-Greatness-8.2.204.xml
Enzo-GR8-Greatness-8.2.204.xml

You will find them here: configs-greatness in OnePlus 8 Pro »
Simply place the xml files in a root directory: GCam > Greatness >
Then comes to select the xml file by tapping the free space between the camera button and the gallery.
Which config file I can use best for my Oneplus 8 pro? nrG or Enzo. Which is better when...

GatorsUF

May 22, 2009
Sarasota, FL
Android Wear
OnePlus 8
I tried this can with both greatness config files and for some reason ally pictures look washed out. No HDR...

The first image in this link is with gcam 8.2 and greatness config, the second is with the stock op8pro camera app. The stock camera looks a lot more true to the color if the beer, not even close.

freeride01

Feb 20, 2022
Hi,
I use LineageOS 18.1/Android 11 and downloaded the GCam APKs recommended here, but they don't work for me. I installed versions 8.x of the greatness and wichaya ones, and also the nikita ones from here, but they all fail - they close immediately after opening.
I see that other people with OP8P/LOS have got GCam working, so can you please share how you did that?

Top Liked Posts