An Introduction, I guess

Search This thread
I'm crispycat. I've been interested in computers since I got a refurbished Acer laptop running Windows XP at the age of 4. At around 10 I had the desire to start developing software. I created my first website and started making some pretty useless apps in Visual Basic (yikes). Eventually I learned C# and more recently Java. As someone who is very passionate about digital privacy and cybersecurity, having full control over my phone is very important to me, and this forum has been very helpful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm crispycat. I've been interested in computers since I got a refurbished Acer laptop running Windows XP at the age of 4. At around 10 I had the desire to start developing software. I created my first website and started making some pretty useless apps in Visual Basic (yikes). Eventually I learned C# and more recently Java. As someone who is very passionate about digital privacy and cybersecurity, having full control over my phone is very important to me, and this forum has been very helpful.
    Glad to see you here crispycat! Your background and contributions are appreciated!

Cheers