Android 10-11, and 12 Accent Mods

Search This thread

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Google Pixel 6 Pro
In Android 11 if you set custom theme with the 2nd set of status bar icons n styles & wallpapers in dark mode the icons in the Setting's app are mixed dark and white but if you set default theme in styles & wallpapers all the icons in Settings are dark so I wanted to know if you can make a mod to set a the icons dark in Settings app using a custom theme since it seems Google broke it or hasn't fully themed it correctly smh lol I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks using default theme but I want to use custom theme tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-102642.png
    Screenshot_20200917-102642.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20200917-103256.png
    Screenshot_20200917-103256.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 83

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
In Android 11 if you set custom theme with the 2nd set of status bar icons n styles & wallpapers in dark mode the icons in the Setting's app are mixed dark and white but if you set default theme in styles & wallpapers all the icons in Settings are dark so I wanted to know if you can make a mod to set a the icons dark in Settings app using a custom theme since it seems Google broke it or hasn't fully themed it correctly smh lol I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks using default theme but I want to use custom theme tho.

I don't have a mixture of colored icons. Even with a custom theme.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi!
Is there any chance we'll get this for A12?
In any case, thanks for this awesome mod. I miss it already.
If all you wanted (as far as SystemUI changes was concerned) was some color changes, I could make some. They would not be selected from settings however but would be flashed per color. The accents are no long an overlay. I have the colors in my ADB installer, that can be selected as the module is being built.

Reactions: kost7

kost7

Oct 2, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
If all you wanted (as far as SystemUI changes was concerned) was some color changes, I could make some. They would not be selected from settings however but would be flashed per color. The accents are no long an overlay. I have the colors in my ADB installer, that can be selected as the module is being built.
Actually yes, all I want is the red accent color.
I did try your ADB module, color base, but I added some other options too, and it resulted in bootloop.
Should I try only with the color base and nothing else then?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Actually yes, all I want is the red accent color.
I did try your ADB module, color base, but I added some other options too, and it resulted in bootloop.
Should I try only with the color base and nothing else then?
I personally flash almost every option and I don't bootloop so you would need to be more specific. Maybe you had something installed that was in conflict.

You may try flashing this. after it boots back up, go to settings/display/device theme and select "more red" to complete. It will also change the lockscreen font to red so it may noy be to your liking.

Attachments

• moreredLockClockColor.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Badger50 and kost7

kost7

Oct 2, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
I personally flash almost every option and I don't bootloop so you would need to be more specific. Maybe you had something installed that was in conflict.

You may try flashing this. after it boots back up, go to settings/display/device theme and select "more red" to complete. It will also change the lockscreen font to red so it may noy be to your liking.
Thanks a lot!
Will do and report back.
I only have Magisk and USNF 2.1 installed.

EDIT:
Well, you are right. The red base of the inactive QS tiles is perhaps too much.
In any case, I am deeply grateful - a couple of beers are well deserved.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts