Android 10 and One UI 2.0

Search This thread

Cass67

Jan 19, 2010
Seems to be rolling out in the UK now.. just got it on 975F unlocked.. downloading now..

Spo0f

Jan 23, 2012
Don't be in a hurry .. they improved 20% of the things and crippled the other 80%.

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
You spelled Sprint wrong.
You can use the VZW package from another thread from XDA .. works great, do not erase data. All Tmobile features work fine ( CSC stays TMB) ... even the boot animation I'd the hideous pink screen and logo ( silent boot removes their chime).

Only down side, I think it will break OTA unless Slow Mo will end up releasing BSL7. If they end up releasing higher version, it will require another ODIN flash to align..

Reactions: hayabusa1300cc

hayabusa1300cc

Jun 8, 2007
HOUSTON TEXAS
www.facebook.com
You can use the VZW package from another thread from XDA .. works great, do not erase data. All Tmobile features work fine ( CSC stays TMB) ... even the boot animation I'd the hideous pink screen and logo ( silent boot removes their chime).

Only down side, I think it will break OTA unless Slow Mo will end up releasing BSL7. If they end up releasing higher version, it will require another ODIN flash to align..
Lol yup that's exactly where I am. I just know Sprint will release higher version and I don't want to break ota [emoji51] I have the files downloaded, but I think I'll wait

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts