• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

android 10 announced

Search This thread

akitomartin

Apr 12, 2016
After several days of use if I notice two things:
- The "Android System" process consumes a lot of battery almost 7-18% in a day of use.
- The fingerprint sensor responds less and less.
I do a factory reset, but I will do another one, just in case.

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Rennes

nolihowell

Jul 6, 2014
Vancouver
So far, I have tried it in normal situations and then at night and I do not see any significant change, compared to the previous version. I will try to test it further.
so until i figured out a away to backup my progress in asphalt 9 then i will factory reset my device since i just simply updated it with android 10. Asphalt 9 now is now a system app and no longer supported by helium app and i don't want to root my device yet.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

the current andriod 10 update is just a placeholder so it seems because the security update is not tied in with December. they better fix the bugs on the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: akitomartin

akitomartin

Apr 12, 2016
Hard reset and repair done. Now the Android System only spent 4% in a whole day of use.
The fingerprint sensor it works worse for me. between two or three attempts to detect correctly. I already deleted my fingerprints and added them again. Surely they will fix it later. I hope.

Reactions: Miustone

Abby74656

Jan 14, 2020
Prague
Hi, I have Xperia 5 buyed in official Czech republic shop (Alza) and it is "Europe, Customized EU" and I have not still received update to Android 10 and I want it :) Is possible to flash to version e.g. United Kingdom without lose warranty and if possible a data in the phone too. And must work a payment over Google Pay of course. If it is possible, can you send me a instructions "step by step" how install the Android 10? My CDA is 1320-0801_R17A (55.0.A.11.25). Thank you.

nolihowell

Jul 6, 2014
Vancouver
New update inbound. I hope the asphalt 9 would no longer be a system app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-183655.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-183655.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 166

mastiyard

Jul 12, 2012
Frankfurt
Hi, I have Xperia 5 buyed in official Czech republic shop (Alza) and it is "Europe, Customized EU" and I have not still received update to Android 10 and I want it :) Is possible to flash to version e.g. United Kingdom without lose warranty and if possible a data in the phone too. And must work a payment over Google Pay of course. If it is possible, can you send me a instructions "step by step" how install the Android 10? My CDA is 1320-0801_R17A (55.0.A.11.25). Thank you.

did you manage to flash a different firmware? I am also facing the same issue and I've been told from the vendor that my phone's original shipped location is from Czech republic. So we are in the same boat my friend.

Top Liked Posts