Android 10 Stable :
Firmware no : 17.0210.2001.60
1. When reboot the device after system upgrade, dark screen will last about 30 seconds, depending on data size, before startup animation. Please be patient.
2. Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 10. If you want to downgrade your device's software version to Android 9 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device's internal storage.
3. Upgraded system to Android 10.
4. Support Google Play system update.
5. Removed Go2Pay and tags ability in Gallery.
6. Support more Aura system lighting scenarios when mounting Lighting Armor Case.
7. Added advanced settings to brightness bar on the Quick Settings panel.
8. Applied Call Exclusive mode system-wide. Removed the related setting from Armoury Crate.
9. Added a setting to change the style of power button menu.
10. Added fully gestural navigation in Display setting.
11. Support Android 10 Dark Theme
12. Added "Suggested actions and replies" in notifications' advanced setting.
Official Link (Full firmware): https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...S_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.60-1.1.97-user.zip
Download the file and save it to internal. System should be able to detect it after reboot.
Was running on A10 9 prior and now running on stable version.