• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 10 FINAL OFFICIAL - 7. January 2020

Search This thread

jahangirbsmrau

Feb 4, 2017
Gazipur
Minimum brightness issue

Yes, it was fixed.

Odoslané z Nokia 7 plus pomocou Tapatalku

Is your Nokia 7 plus touch panel firmware version "Novatek V-07"? My Nokia 7 plus touch panel is Novatek V-07. It has the minimum brightness issue. I am now on Android pie. Hopefully waiting for the Android 10 to fix the minimum brightness issue.

Last edited:

goodoane

Jul 22, 2007
How on earth did you get the OTA update?

But I need full name for this file. Something we had for Pie update which goes like ´B2N-339D-0-00WW-B03-339B-0-00WW-B01-update.zip´.

So can I and how to get actual file name?

To install under adb sideload just rename the *.zip file to update.zip.

Trimis de pe al meu Nokia 7 plus folosind Tapatalk

Danilo Pantelić

Mar 19, 2012
Kragujevac
:(
Well you need to wait or sideload ota file.
After update factory reset from recovery is recommended.

https://hrdreset.com/nokia-7-plus-hard-reset-nokia-7-plus-factory-reset/

We can be really happy because update is great - running smoothly, battery same if not better on 10.

Also we can see that Xiaomi didn't update A3 yet, what to talk about A2 that is same year launched like ours 7+ :)

Nokia 7+ (launched March 2018 )

Xiaomi A2 (launched July 2018)
Xiaomi A3 (launched July 2019)

Last edited:

spaha-bih

Feb 16, 2012
Sarajevo
To install under adb sideload just rename the *.zip file to update.zip.

Trimis de pe al meu Nokia 7 plus folosind Tapatalk

I renamed it to .zip but I shouldn˙t. Windows already made the zip file but hide the extension + I added .zip and at the and I should write the adb side load *filename.zip.zip.

Basically, just leave the file name in ADB folder without .zip in it and add after .zip in Powershell.

Nokia 7 Plus is working well under Android 10, but unfortunately I still have problem with the brightness, I am not sure but I have kinda bigger gap now than before? Not sure.
What´s interesting, on Pie I had Novatek V01 Goodix v1.017.20, but on Android 10 its Novatek-VA1 Goodix v1.017.20

Last edited:

dariusz666

Dec 20, 2007
London
Is your Nokia 7 plus touch panel firmware version "Novatek V-07"? My Nokia 7 plus touch panel is Novatek V-07. It has the minimum brightness issue. I am now on Android pie. Hopefully waiting for the Android 10 to fix the minimum brightness issue.

I had changed display and TP after authorized repair. When I get device back it had Novatek-V07 and TP work like a mess. I send phone back and when I get it back it had Novatek-V17. Right now after update to Android 10 I have Novatek-VA1. TP still do not work perfectly.

Can someone tell me if your TP work when phone lay on bed sheet? If I touch only screen with finger nothing work, but if I put my other finger and touch phone metal frame then TP start work. Something like problem with grounding.

Last edited:

applesaw

Aug 1, 2015
Mates , I got my Android 10 official update.
I was just wondering if there is a way to remove the recent used apps bar from the app drawer
I have attached a few photos , it would be nice you someone could take a look.

*Cheers*

jahangirbsmrau

Feb 4, 2017
Gazipur
Nokia 7 plus in Horizontal or flat surface

I had changed display and TP after authorized repair. When I get device back it had Novatek-V07 and TP work like a mess. I send phone back and when I get it back it had Novatek-V17. Right now after update to Android 10 I have Novatek-VA1. TP still do not work perfectly.

Can someone tell me if your TP work when phone lay on bed sheet? If I touch only screen with finger nothing work, but if I put my other finger and touch phone metal frame then TP start work. Something like problem with grounding.
I also face touch response problem when my nokia 7 plus is in Horizontal condition or in a flat surface. My phone,s touch panel firmware version is Novatek V-07 and I am now on Android 9.

Reactions: dariusz666

boringasblue

Apr 12, 2014
I also face touch response problem when my nokia 7 plus is in Horizontal condition or in a flat surface. My phone,s touch panel firmware version is Novatek V-07 and I am now on Android 9.

same thing happened to me. I decided to switch back my display into the original one even though it has water damage and it feels so much better to navigate.

spaha-bih

Feb 16, 2012
Sarajevo
Mates , I got my Android 10 official update.
I was just wondering if there is a way to remove the recent used apps bar from the app drawer
I have attached a few photos , it would be nice you someone could take a look.

*Cheers*
You can´t. There is no option in stock launcher to disable it. But you can install 3rd party launcher. If you want to do that, I suggest you to download Lawnchair latest version from apkmirror.com
It´s working well and I´m using it since Pie

where i can download it to install via sideload?!
https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_b2nsprout_onyx00ww/afd338bfb14d447b716c220424b2ad2c66213183.zip

Top Liked Posts