1024x600
With Apple Carplay (Z-Link)

CPU:
Intel X86_Octa-Core 1.8GHz [email protected]

Build-number:
OPM2.171019.012 release-keys

MCU Version:
2019.12.24 13:48:27 NOR_53_L82_G23P48F64_V:1.0_FYT

Now I would like to update this head unit to Android 10, but I can't find any firmware or even identify the kind of device this is to search firmware for it. I asked Junsun, since they are now selling the device with Android 10 pre-installed, but they say it will not work on my device since the hardware changed.... :/

Is there anyone that can help and tell me how to upgrade my head unit to android 10, if this is possible?
Thank you.

Last edited:

flowtimeFR

Aug 28, 2019
+1 I love this radio but look the message :

hi friend I’m sorry that the version you purchased is no longer on sale. Its chip is different from the radio chip we sell now. Therefore, we do not have the appropriate documents for you to update. Moreover, It's not suggested to refresh firmware if the device works well, the radio may stop working if refreshing firmware doesn't succeed. Hope you can understand

Reactions: sciep

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    +1 I love this radio but look the message :

hi friend I’m sorry that the version you purchased is no longer on sale. Its chip is different from the radio chip we sell now. Therefore, we do not have the appropriate documents for you to update. Moreover, It's not suggested to refresh firmware if the device works well, the radio may stop working if refreshing firmware doesn't succeed. Hope you can understand