Android 10 has been released

Search This thread
I got it last night as well. It feels different, runs smooth. I need more time to tell if battery is better. I'm mixed on the new UI...but it will grow on me. I haven't taken any pics with it yet...but the app looks different so I am sure there are changes. I love having system wide dark mode now. Overall it is an improvement from a short test drive.

raydm

Dec 25, 2008
chicago
absolutely must for every lg v40 owner. you will notice smoothness in every single app. great job LG and AT&T

teamomivida

Apr 21, 2013
T-Mobile

Got it on my T-Mobile V40 device as well. Just rebooted and it is installing right now.

Edit: Size is about 1.3Gb

N4cr2k

Jun 9, 2015
LG V60 ThinQ
Has anyone with AT&T who did the unlock via the 9008 mode try this update? Right now my update fails, logcat shows a CRC error because boot_a was modified. I assume if I wanted to apply this update I'd need to restore boot_a and laf_a to the original copy. Then update, then unlock again via 9008 mode. Any issues with the unlock method and Android 10?

Cueball74

Jun 3, 2013
Los Angeles
Got the T-Mobile update yesterday. The Settings page is completely reorganized and more logically arranged. Screenshot_20200520-081311.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

patato21

Jun 27, 2015
Any Android 10 update for the US Unlocked V405QA7? Someone on reddit mentioned it being out already.

machhho

Feb 3, 2011
can anyone please confirm if the airplane toggle is no longer has the confirmation prompt message when you turn it on !
thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the ATT VERSION and it just finished installing. The camera app works great. I try the rest out in morning and post. Post your thoughts of it.
    can anyone please confirm if the airplane toggle is no longer has the confirmation prompt message when you turn it on !
    thanks in advance

On the Tmo variant, still have to confirm "turn on"
    Still waiting Verizon android 10 update(

kids, if you wanna clean install, first time you must reset your phone, install update, and then again do reset. and problems will gone
    Man, I hate the horizontal recent apps drawer... Does anyone know how to switch back to vertical? I did some Googling and only thing that looks promising is maybe installing an older version of the LG Home apk? Has anyone tried this on V40 yet?
    GroupMe is the culprit.

Restarting the phone in Safe Mode, the share links in Google and Chrome work. I suspected the problem was from one of the apps showing up on the share link list. The share apps on my list included WhatsApp, GroupMe and Facebook Messenger. Exiting safe mode and restarting, I uninstalled all of these apps. Now the share link in Google and Chrome worked. Installing them one at a time and again testing the share link revealed that GroupMe was causing the crash. As soon as I uninstalled the app, the share link worked, - even showing my contacts in WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk