Android 10 is here for G7ThinQ!

Search This thread

Trunksleo

Mar 21, 2011
Hi, i want to install the kdz rom. I have a g710rm version but a year ago i install a g710em version of andriod 9 (it didnt update after that from OTA). There is a way to install the rom from the phone (sd) and not from the usb connected to the pc? because the usb connector its failing and i dont want to fail the installation for that usb connector problem.

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
Hi, i want to install the kdz rom. I have a g710rm version but a year ago i install a g710em version of andriod 9 (it didnt update after that from OTA). There is a way to install the rom from the phone (sd) and not from the usb connected to the pc? because the usb connector its failing and i dont want to fail the installation for that usb connector problem.
Check the thread android 10 beta on g710n in guides section for fota update method. If u are on the right firmware 20k then u can update. Backup everything on SD card as u don't have USB. You don't have USB! pls do at your own risk.

Lussardi

Mar 24, 2013
San Salvador

crnkoj

Feb 16, 2011
LG needs to make an update to fix it. Otherwise rather hard. Not sure with LG, but can we downgrade to Android 9? As far as I understand for the custom Roms here in the forum, one needs to have android 9 bootloader/firmware to be able to install those...

Moto1987

Oct 22, 2013
Sometimes my screen rotates from landscape to vertical, often when I play games that are using landscape mode.

Also my screen goes black / off for a second and after that screen comes back.

It all happend after the update to Android 10.

Somebody else with this strange problems?

zerand

Apr 27, 2012
Pavia
play.google.com
Hey there,
I recently got android 10 on my G7 TIM italy. I noticed that sometimes, even if I flagged the option to hide sensitive content of notifications in lockscreen when locked, sometimes when I wake up the screen and the lock appears locked, I can read the text. With Pie it never happened.
Did someone notice the same behaviour?

P

PhilTheDA

Hi guys,
Complete newbie here, I have a G7 Thinq that used to be on Bell Canada, but was unlocked and is being used on Cricket, (AT&T). Recently it got stuck on what seems to be Airplane Mode, even though the icon is not on, and toggling it on and off doesn't make a difference. I can not connect to cell or wifi. Sim card works in other phones. I went to the Developer page, and it says Radio off. I turned the radio on, and it still doesn't work. In my Mobile Networks, in Preferred Mode it says 22.
Any idea on what's happening? This happened before the Android 10 update, so I am still running Android 9. Since I can' connect to cell or wifi, I can't update anything. Is there a way update to Android 10 using a computer? And how would I do that? I'm a newbie with flashing phones, etc., but can follow steps and figure things out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just received the update for Android 10 from T-Mobile:

Software Version G710TM30a
    Security Patch Level April 1, 2020
    Kernel 4.9.193
    Come on people...

GCam is definately working in Android 10 on LM-G710EM - I do use it and it's working as good/bad as on Android 9 (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V2.2.1.190822.1145).

Also, of course Android 10 is different from 9: if you don't like changes, you may thinks twice to install it. That's ok.
    For me A10 is not worse than 9 and in many things it's much better. Be able to change settings is what it is all about on Android.
    Don't like gallery, phone-app, launcher? Install another one. Don't like tinkering with settings? Don't do it and live with the changes (which most people will do).

A10 on G7 surely is not the best version for everyone but I'm sure it's great for most. Everything works on my side, it looks way better for me and I'm happy we got it.

Btw: if GCam is the utmost important thing for you, consider getting it from the creator - the new Pixel4a surely is a great piece for its price. (no offense!)
    Android 10 30b EM released on LG-FIRMWARES.

https://lg-firmwares.com/es/lg-lmg710em-firmwares/

Set order by date, newer to older.
    Although they release 10 for our g7em, don't forget that the competent kernels and mods are still at 9, that's why I'll stay at 9 until I see a decent custom kernel, or update the xd-kernel to 10.

Good point...crossing my fingers :eek:
    have you already solved it?

not yet whem i am not sure what to do