Android 10 one ui 2.0[samsung galaxy a70]

Search This thread

florincristea

Dec 25, 2011
Bacău
Yeah, I know about this but these are test builds which to my best knowledge can't be downloaded in any way (I have never found how to get these). When you remove the .test from your link you'll see that all of them show the last Pie-update (ASL4) or older. For SEK the Android 10-build was shortly available when the first reports about the OTA emerged but was removed within 2 hours. The full firmware has never been available for download so there currently is no way to manually update to Android 10. I guess we'll have to wait until Samsung releases it again...
Agree with you!

dj69holland

Sep 6, 2011
Wroclaw
Samsung originally said April, so I can only imagine it'll be nearer or in April as the Ukrainian release was apparently an accidental release.

yes indeed. but the other dude i replied to kept asking in a few threads.
but on a side note, it was strange the 'accidental release' came for a few with SEK (Ukraine) and also XEO (Poland)

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
yes indeed. but the other dude i replied to kept asking in a few threads.
but on a side note, it was strange the 'accidental release' came for a few with SEK (Ukraine) and also XEO (Poland)

Didn't realize Poland too, maybe it's a soft test for bugs, shame we can't download and manually flash it.

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
Most Probably Android 10 For Galaxy A70 Will Release In 1st/2nd Week Of March.........The Android 10 Update In Ukraine Was Buggy....Thats Why SamsungPulled Back The Update...And Will Release it after the fix...

sevince1661

Apr 24, 2019

Zuberek42

Mar 24, 2015
Really anyone didn't have this update? Oh Come on. I don't believe.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A705FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yeah, it's quite interesting as I'm also XEO and haven't received any OneUi 2.0 update. I think it is because some ROMS are Multi-CSC. CSC may be the same, but not ROM.

PL: To jest ciekawe bo też mam XEO a nie dostałem aktualizacji. Może to kwestia tego że niektóre romy są Multi-CSC. CSC może być to samo, ale inny ROM łączący różne CSC. Albo miałeś szczęście ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone