Android 10 one ui 2.0[samsung galaxy a70]

Search This thread

LitoReglos

Aug 27, 2017
Lipa
Goodlock

How can I get and install Goodlock in my Samsung Galaxy A70? I already updated in Android 10 and One UI 2.0. Am from Philippines. Somebody help me. Thanks

mindlery

May 1, 2018
Calgary
I just updated to Android 10 (SM-A705MN).
Sucks that back(swipe from side edge) gesture is only available on the One UI laucher.
If I use CPL launcher, the gestures return to swipe from the bottom only.
I guess, I have to use Nav hide app with Vivid gestures app again, that I uninstalled before I updated to android 10.:(

Decided to just use the default One ui laucher as I like that you can swipe the bottom towards either direction to switch to opened apps.
Vivid gestures don't have that, you can only switch to previous app(not to all opened apps).

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Mine works! Did you enable it at One UI's home screen settings?

It's task changer in good lock. Toggle it off/on.
This problem will arise every reboot. I uninstalled it for now.

ScottThijs

Dec 25, 2013
Hasselt
I'm running Android 10, the "silent notification" feature doesn't work for me, it only works for Instagram... if I use it with an other app, like Whatsapp or the standard Messages-app, the silent notification reverts to a normal notification. How can that be?

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
The Samsung Galaxy A70 Will Get Android 10 Update In The Month Of May....Due To The COVID-19 Issue...

Attachments

• 20200331_120233.jpg
    20200331_120233.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

Awkydee

Oct 24, 2016
Largo, FL
This first release had many bugs. For example fingerprint not working if you force dark mode in developer options. I have also found that I don't have the option to use the skip buttons on the lock screen while using any player. Hopefully the next release will fix these issues.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone