• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android 10] Project treble for Xperia X

Search This thread

SanZ32

Jan 25, 2021
Не заряжается а разряжается в выключенном состоянии итог тврп слетел наврено или без батарейки не работает и почему телеф перестал напросто видеть пк,

Murkulus

Apr 8, 2017
I tried LineageOS17.1 GSI for about a week before it started to continuosly bootloop on lockscreen. Some of the things i noticed while using it:

1. Battery life is ok at most, CPU locks to high speeds
2. Nightlight does not work at all
3. Front camera did not work
4. Video camera has weird horizontal green lines flashing
5. Fingerprint not working

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
Third: flash SW_binaries provided by Sony.
You can also download it from Sony official website.
I'm having the no-sound-during-calls-bug, but noticed that I was using the SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v9_loire.zip binaries.

Do you think I can flash the latest SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_10.0.7.1_r1_v7a_loire.zip over it ? Or do I need to make a clean flash and start over ?

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
I'm having the no-sound-during-calls-bug, but noticed that I was using the SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v9_loire.zip binaries.

Do you think I can flash the latest SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_10.0.7.1_r1_v7a_loire.zip over it ? Or do I need to make a clean flash and start over ?
I'll answer my own question :
1. Dirty flashing SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_10.0.7.1_r1_v7a_loire.zip makes the phone faintly blink at boot.
2. Clean flashing SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_10.0.7.1_r1_v7a_loire.zip makes the phone faintly blink at boot.
3.Dirty flashing SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v9_loire.zip over makes the phone boot !

Top Liked Posts