Screenshot_20191015-130348.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,903
  • Screenshot_20191015-130335.png
    Screenshot_20191015-130335.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,891
Reactions: [GS]

bibekmufc

Nov 19, 2018
At this point, I'm not even sure the customer support representatives are even aware or knowledged with when it will be released, and are just saying dates on a whim. But here's to hoping. Would be happy if it releases by the end of October

TiagOverminD

Dec 27, 2018
Hope they fix the fkin problema with this phone. The headphone jack low volume, more cistomization options, this anoing gestures... Top bar aways on. So many problems, the bad headphone jack is the worst i ddn listen music anymore

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hope they fix the fkin problema with this phone. The headphone jack low volume, more cistomization options, this anoing gestures... Top bar aways on. So many problems, the bad headphone jack is the worst i ddn listen music anymore
What's wrong with the headphone output? I find it much better (no noise) than my A1 (which is unbearable). Volume is high enough for IEMs and also big headphones (Marshall major). Desktop cans (Beyerdynamic DT990pro 250ohm) can't be drived properly, but why should they..

There won't be more customizations, this is all you get. It was always the case with pure Android (One/Nexus) line and probably will always be.

TiagOverminD

Dec 27, 2018
What's wrong with the headphone output? I find it much better (no noise) than my A1 (which is unbearable). Volume is high enough for IEMs and also big headphones (Marshall major). Desktop cans (Beyerdynamic DT990pro 250ohm) can't be drived properly, but why should they..

There won't be more customizations, this is all you get. It was always the case with pure Android (One/Nexus) line and probably will always be.

in comparation with my mia2 lite ... has a lot to improve ... in headphone mode we have not EQ even with MUSICEQ and DIREC installed on system (a2L has) ... and the volume is VERY low, already been debated on forum. I don't want to extend here ... who has a a2 lite knows, they don't care.
lets show the problems arround web to help developers to fix them please ... no debate just FIX

Last edited:

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
in comparation with my mia2 lite ... has a lot to improve ... in headphone mode we have not EQ even with MUSICEQ and DIREC installed on system (a2L has) ... and the volume is VERY low, already been debated on forum. I don't want to extend here ... who has a a2 lite knows, they don't care.
lets show the problems arround web to help developers to fix them please ... no debate just FIX
Built in EQ is crap anyway, I never bothered using it. Mi Enhancer was absolute crap too, I'm glad it's gone. Volume..there were numerous people complaining about volume on Mi A1 - this phone provided more than adequate power to 250ohm headphones. With 16-60ohm headphones the max volume was deafening. A3 is bearable at max volume, but I can't imagine who can listen at such high volume comfortably. I have hard time believing the never ending complaints about "battery drain" and "low headphone volume" with every monthly update.

If you want real, high quality EQ, use RE Equalizer or simplified Eqfy by the same company.

XDA is place for helping, not for whining or "letting developers know" - they do not read these posts, they do not care about them. People on XDA will try to FIX your problems. If you're not interested in this, send a bug report from the phone and hope that one day it'll get developers' attention you think it deserves.

Reactions: debido666

TiagOverminD

Dec 27, 2018
Built in EQ is crap anyway, I never bothered using it. Mi Enhancer was absolute crap too, I'm glad it's gone. Volume..there were numerous people complaining about volume on Mi A1 - this phone provided more than adequate power to 250ohm headphones. With 16-60ohm headphones the max volume was deafening. A3 is bearable at max volume, but I can't imagine who can listen at such high volume comfortably. I have hard time believing the never ending complaints about "battery drain" and "low headphone volume" with every monthly update.

If you want real, high quality EQ, use RE Equalizer or simplified Eqfy by the same company.

XDA is place for helping, not for whining or "letting developers know" - they do not read these posts, they do not care about them. People on XDA will try to FIX your problems. If you're not interested in this, send a bug report from the phone and hope that one day it'll get developers' attention you think it deserves.
(Did you have another android one xiaomi?)
Ok little son of god you ddn like mi EQ .. we love !
Is a "native" way less RAM to a good eq option ..
You have pretty awesome headphones ham .. but with a good output vol i can adjust in diferent situations like youtube low volumes video, bad headphones and many other devives has a louder vol so CAN BE BETTER! Helps a lot. .. i 'll continue to write what i wish to be aperfect mi a3. I pretty sure they read .. they are humans like us.
(I'll make a video comparasion about vol, this is irritating me a lot. People are too tumbler about opinion,... In october patch they fix because in forums like MIcom and XDA we report all problems)

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
You have pretty awesome headphones ham .. but with a good output vol i can adjust in diferent situations like youtube low volumes video, bad headphones and many other devives has a louder vol so CAN BE BETTER! Helps a lot. .. i 'll continue to write what i wish to be aperfect mi a3. I pretty sure they read .. they are humans like us.
(I'll make a video comparasion about vol, this is irritating me a lot. People are too tumbler about opinion,... In october patch they fix because in forums like MIcom and XDA we report all problems)
I have Mi A1 right now and A3 at hand. I am not going to comment the rest of your post. Please, next time use spell-checker (it's native in Android One series, so won't use much of the precious RAM) as it's really hard to read and even harder to understand your text.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 10 and October patch update release at the end of this month
    Not Possible..!!!

Xieomi never completed its commitment.

I have Mi A1 right now and A3 at hand. I am not going to comment the rest of your post. Please, next time use spell-checker (it's native in Android One series, so won't use much of the precious RAM) as it's really hard to read and even harder to understand your text.