Android 10 Release

Search This thread

Jack_hall

Mar 10, 2013
No news from the guys of MFN? It's getting late with this update. Are there Major bugs on the beta?

SnoopDoge

Oct 31, 2016
Amman
Moto G
Moto G4 Plus
No news from the guys of MFN? It's getting late with this update. Are there Major bugs on the beta?

we didn't even get December update, that's because of Motorola's mentality... they only send one update a month, it doesn't matter if it's security or bug fixes update, and in December we got a screen bug fixes update and no security update.. and also because they send security update at the end of the month, and it was holiday season, we didn't get anything

tys0n

we didn't even get December update, that's because of Motorola's mentality... they only send one update a month, it doesn't matter if it's security or bug fixes update, and in December we got a screen bug fixes update and no security update.. and also because they send security update at the end of the month, and it was holiday season, we didn't get anything
I'm on december patch PSAS29.160-55-7-1. Don't know about ota since I fastboot flashed the update. This was even before christmas.

May 31, 2018
Stable update of android 10

Hey did you get stable update after testing.
I am from India and I am on beta version of android 10 . in India on January 16 stable version is out & build no is QSA30.62-24 with January security but unfortunately I am not get it yet .
We all beta users form India didn't get any Stable update till now.

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Nothing Phone 1
In Europe still nothing.. any news? I think of you are on MFN you May receive differenti updates

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Ah
In Europe nothing but you can update to Android 10 yourself . Steps and files for update was posted here on this portal . I said and I was ferm convinced Android 10 ( QSA30.62-24 ) doesn't bring any WOW factor , this is an usually update most security related so I don't understand this struggle for Android 10 . . I've updated myself and I can say there is not much improvements . Battery , display , dark theme , more fluid also , some small improvements conectivity to wifi and 4G , audio is a little bit better but levels were downsized . Camera is not as good as previous mostly on night mode .

May 31, 2018
I am form India .and I am on beta version of android 10 ( QSA30.62.-17) still no stable update for all beta users of India. Also no January security.its so irritating with buggy software. From last 50days we are on old buggy software.
Did you get the stable update?
No Moto official there to help us.

Mareckyyy

Jan 24, 2018
Poznań
I've got update to 10 yesterday. RETEU channel, Poland, QSA30.62-24

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200203-213720.png
    Screenshot_20200203-213720.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 291

bookworth

Jan 18, 2013

so slav countries get it first in Europe :) (Ukraine, Russia, now Poland - but this is now EU country).
probably because these guys are better to handle it when something doesn't work.
well fingers crossed, I hope to see it soon.

frastgr

Mar 1, 2011
I don't understand what Motorola is doing with this update. I have bought two moto one vision here in Greece (RETEU channel) and yesterday afternoon only one has been updated to Android 10. The other one nothing, I am trying and checking every hour but there is no update, both manufactured in July 2019. So what are you doing Motorola? Are you rolling out the update or not? Only a few users randomly worldwide have received the update, what about the others? Is this an android one phone or not? It is supposed to get the updates even more frequently than the others. This is a big foul for Motorola and I am not going to buy another phone of theirs in the future!!

Last edited:

arecad

Nov 23, 2012
I keep hearing that the update has been put on hold due to some big bugs discovered. But then I see people claiming that they got the update in the last couple of days. There doesn't seem to be any clear communication from Motorola which is the heart of the problem here. They need to clearly explain the update status and process rather than have everyone trying to figure it out themselves.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As it seems now, Android 10 has been started rolling out in batches in Brazil. Build nr QSA30.62-24 which includes January 2020 security patch.
    I'm from Brazil and I was not subscribed to mfn, I received the update yesterday, it's very good, very fast screen transition, but the app openings are a little slower, but I only have compliments so far, I'm finding it very good
    March patch - QSAS30.62-24-4

Brazil receiving March patch, XT1970-1 retbr - QSAS30.62-24-4.

Screenshot_20200323-195707.png

Screenshot_20200323-201702.png
    Has ANYBODY FROM CANADA received Android 10 yet????????? This is getting absolutely ridiculous! Last Motorola phone I will EVER buy!!! And as a follow up, can we just flash the regular RETAIL channel on the X1907-2?
    I believe you can. I've seen that a few other's done it on both one vision and one action.
    But I was looking around a bit and it looks like it's released for Canada.
    kane.jpg