[Android 10] RevengeOS 3.1 for Lenovo Z6 Pro

Search This thread

Chema_F

Jan 23, 2012
Zaragoza
Hello did all the process correct.
installed CN rom, unlocked bootloader.
my device bootloops when i unlock bootloader in CN rom. So without booting Chinese system , I unlocked bootloader and flashed TWRP.
Then flashed revenge rom.
But stuck in bootloop. What might be the problem.
Forced power off, device went to CrashDump mode.

You probably need to Format Data (not meaning wipe but Format). Do it and reboot.

maneapa

Jun 7, 2020
No ZUI Camera

Hey, unfortunately, I cannot find the ZUI Camera. Is it because I Installed GAPS/ full?

I launched the device before installing GAPS and the camera app installed was also not the ZUI one. I would really like to use the ZUI Camera app, thus no other app supports the camera as good as this one.
Thanks a lot for your work !

BTW guys don't forget to donate so we can keep this Projekt running! :D

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Hello did all the process correct.
installed CN rom, unlocked bootloader.
my device bootloops when i unlock bootloader in CN rom. So without booting Chinese system , I unlocked bootloader and flashed TWRP.
Then flashed revenge rom.
But stuck in bootloop. What might be the problem.
Forced power off, device went to CrashDump mode.

Hey I had the exact same poblem. My CN Rom bricked directly after unlocking bootloader. Even installing RenvengeOS did not work. so i installed the version required for this build (11.5.229) from here by using adb install method method . Then I followed the instroctions to install TWRP

jaysonyong

Jul 12, 2013
- Requires ZUI 11.5.229 as base

Hi there. I saw on the main page that I need Zui 11.5.229, however im on global rom and only have till 11.0.405. Does that mean I need to install CN rom first?

Thanks guys!

Chema_F

Jan 23, 2012
Zaragoza
- Requires ZUI 11.5.229 as base

Hi there. I saw on the main page that I need Zui 11.5.229, however im on global rom and only have till 11.0.405. Does that mean I need to install CN rom first?

Thanks guys!

Yes, you must install CN rom first, then Format Data and install Revenge. So I suggest installing 11.5.381 instead of 11.5.229

Reactions: faztec

Sayi Keshkar

Dec 26, 2020
I tried installing this, but now my phone keeps on going to bootloader. I really don't know what to do. It's my first time.

Update: Guys, I've flashed global zui through fastboot method. Thanks to that list of stock rom files. And then i tried different rom, by twrp method but ended up either in bootloader or Qualcomm crash dump. I guess, that's because i tried to flash those with base global rom. Now I've flashed latest CN rom. I guess, now I'll be able to flash revenge os. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts