• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 10 update

Search This thread

drakegao

Aug 29, 2010
Just got this today. Anyone has updated to Android 10 for Xperia 1? Want to know how good this is. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191204-210618.jpg
    Screenshot_20191204-210618.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1,188

kanhou

Nov 7, 2012
Didn't notice any differences yet. BTW, it's a good idea to hide/remove some sensitive information from your screen capture.

presets

Nov 8, 2014
Any camera improvements? Especially in low light and scenes with high contrasts? Would be great...

xzpremium1976

Oct 18, 2018
Puta puta puta Sony I want my update 10

Enviado desde mi J9110 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Why don't you just install it using newflasher or flashtool?
Change it for NOBA and be happy!
Oh, and don't unlock your bootloader. (I saw several people make this mistake unknowingly)
For laziness and it was Christmas parties now I guess it won't take long if I don't screw up on those who update

Luhccas-X10

May 26, 2010
Fortaleza - Ceará
For laziness and it was Christmas parties now I guess it won't take long if I don't screw up on those who update

It's really simple man.
Download the firmware using Xperifirm (Customized NOBA), download newflasher, read the instructions (3 or 5 steps) and after that, repair the software using Xperia Companion.
If you need help, send me a PM.

tomo100brt

Feb 25, 2011
Just update using Flashtool 0.9.28. It has XperiFirm integrated. Download firmware you want with XperiFirm and flash using Flashtool. No need to repair anithing. I changed region with Flashtool without any problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you just install it using newflasher or flashtool?
    Change it for NOBA and be happy!
    Oh, and don't unlock your bootloader. (I saw several people make this mistake unknowingly)
    I haven't still received Android 10 on my Xperia 5...
    where there is a guide to put a ROM, these do not update the European version and I am up to the eggs

Tutorial Newflasher
    If you need help, send me a PM.
    Ok, the EU3 rollout is mysterious, because it is the first (old) Android 10 version,
    and they started now to rollout the new version of Android 10 - 55.1.A.3.49
    So hopefully the customized EU skips the first Android 10 and instant get the new one.

Today they started rollout of the new version in:
    - Customized SEA
    - Customized RU
    - Telekom LC

Greets