Thanks LiviuE, I appreaciate your help.
I understand I have to weld the RF210 to J11 connector and then the 3 wires you mentioned from the diagram.
For welding RF210 in the J11 there is any specific position required?
I don't know what to say... try to reinstall the ROM.I am using Android 10 version HA_px5_ota(220401).zip but have found several problems with it:
- Sometimes after switching off the car, radio is not working and need to restart
- Wifi is detecting many available networks but after selecting one and introducing password it never connects
- Phone works via Bluetooth but cannot get the Contacts
I would like to use a different A10 version that works fine in my radio, any suggestion?
I don't know what to say... try to reinstall the ROM.
With the contacts I think you need to enter in phone settings at Bluetooth and then at CAR-KIT settings and approve all permissions... at some phone you need to approve permission to share contacts or something like that
I also have MTCE_XRC_V3.01. I'm trying to upgrade to MTCE_HA_V3.78. In step 2 I inserted the flash drive with dmcu.img and dmcu.cfg . I click update MCU, the system says that there will be a reboot for the update and after it turns off and I see a black screen with no signs of life. I waited about 10 minutes, then forcibly rebooted. MCU has not been updated. I tried to do the same by throwing only dmcu.img on the USB flash drive. The result is the same. Have you encountered such a problem?Sorry for my english... I translated with Google Translate.
After a few hours of nerves I managed to make HU PX5 MCU MTCE_XRC_V3.01BD_1 and BT-MD725 to work with Android 10 (Hal9k Mod 5) and BT-RF210 without any problems.
I will try to recreate here the steps I took:
1. After I soldered BT-RF210, I soldered wires from BT-TX (26) and BT-RX (27) and + 5V from VSYS + 5V (circled in the picture) ... I didn't solder at GND anymore wire because it is not necessary.
2. Then I changed the MTCE_XRC_V3.01BD_1 with MTCE_HA_V3.78 ... but before taking this step to take pictures at the settings because it is possible to manually set the settings (BT, CANBUS, Radio, set type LED to RGB, etc .)
For this step you will have to enter the Factory Settings and export to the settings ... dmcu.cfg which you have to save on a USB stick or SD Card where you also downloaded dmcu.img (MCU MTCE_HA_V3.78) and McuUnmatchUnlock.apk. Then go to About System and click on Update MCU and wait until it reboot and the message "version mismatch -01 error" (or something like that) will appear on the screen. After rebooting delete dmcu.img and go back to About System and update MCU again (now it will install dmcu.cfg). If after making some changes to the factory settings (after rebooting) the message "version mismatch -01 error" (or something like that) will appear again you will need to install McuUnmatchUnlock.apk enter in app and click to Unlock then click to Reboot and you will have to set all settings in Factory Settings from pictures that you made (BT, CANBUS, Radio, etc.)
After switching to MCU MTCE_HA_V3.78, I had no problem not hearing the other person and some other problems.
3. Now you can install Android 10 ... I struggled a bit to install it because the USB stick I was using didn't work properly and I managed to install it from an SD Card.
I hope you didn't miss something ...
BEFORE YOU MAKING STEP 2 PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TREATED THAT ARE BELOW TO SEE IF YOUR MCU IS CROSS COMPATIBLE
I've maked step 2 at my own risk