• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 10 WW BETA 10 OUT

Search This thread

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
Android 10 BETA WW

Special thanks as always to Vietnam ROG II Grp. They do amazing work.

Links removed due to request

Rename the downloaded file to UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-16.0631.1912.22-1.1.227-user.zip then put on root of internal storage and restart.

Root & Bootstock for 1912.22 ANDROID 10 BETA

https://mega.nz/#!hxJGCQpT!6xU71ihzA1cA5JLDB_hMMJNg5iHt80FmOf6z8Hrb7gA

Use at your own risk, do not raise issues on Zentalk forums.

So far user feedback has been positive.

Please let us know your experiences.

Current known issues (some bad English here!):

• When in the game scenario and answer the phone call, user will not hear the sound and cut off the call after 30 seconds later.
  • Can not open the icon manager and showing "System UI has stopped"
  • When you install Avast.apk don't have any scan notice.
  • Working with twinview dock and open one of a app on the phone side then press twinview side panel recent key. The phone side will back home screen.
  • When using DT Dock or twinview or Pro dock to play Netflix will keep portrait mode and only show subtitle.

Last edited:

Sargon78

Apr 10, 2016
Does anyone have the Android 10 beta full RAW firmware ???

Hello, if anyone has access to the full Android 10 beta RAW firmware, please share it with us. Thanks !!!

Reactions: tulinfeng

xbamaris1`

Dec 22, 2019
It seems this has also broken the ability to enable VoLTE (*#*#4636*#*#) greys out the options but they do show up in the Settings menus. So not sure what that means?

EDIT: Ignore, its because the profile set in PDC was reset as someone else has pointed out. I JUST got VOLTE to work again after working with AT&T to get a provisioning error resolved (this was on their end, but probably because I was swapping SIMs between phones for testing)

Im going to let this settle a little bit before I try upgrading again to this (I downgraded back to 9 in fear that VOLTE wasnt going to work again)

Last edited:

Nyuha

Apr 7, 2017
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but as soon as I tap update it instantly just says failed. I am on ww rom ww fingerprint and have twrp.

trustkil

Mar 23, 2017
lol cloud1 you just posted without giving credit to the owner from telegram vietnam group. it is like u stealing their work. now they just informed they will not post any update anymore in that group.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 10 BETA WW

Special thanks as always to Vietnam ROG II Grp. They do amazing work.

Links removed due to request

Rename the downloaded file to UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-16.0631.1912.22-1.1.227-user.zip then put on root of internal storage and restart.

Root & Bootstock for 1912.22 ANDROID 10 BETA

https://mega.nz/#!hxJGCQpT!6xU71ihzA1cA5JLDB_hMMJNg5iHt80FmOf6z8Hrb7gA

Use at your own risk, do not raise issues on Zentalk forums.

So far user feedback has been positive.

Please let us know your experiences.

Current known issues (some bad English here!):

• When in the game scenario and answer the phone call, user will not hear the sound and cut off the call after 30 seconds later.
    • Can not open the icon manager and showing "System UI has stopped"
    • When you install Avast.apk don't have any scan notice.
    • Working with twinview dock and open one of a app on the phone side then press twinview side panel recent key. The phone side will back home screen.
    • When using DT Dock or twinview or Pro dock to play Netflix will keep portrait mode and only show subtitle.
    Version: beta 8 upto beta 9

Link:
    https://fota2.asus.com/delta_packag...912.55-17.0210.2001.60-03041824-fota-user.zip

Rename :

(UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.60-1.1.79-user.zip)

1.Improved system stability.
    2.Improved accessories stability.
    3.Fixed auto reboot issue while unlocking phone by fingerprint..
    4.Updated Android security patch.
    5.Fixed no sound effect on charging.
    6.Optimized power consumption.
    7.Fixed FOD icon issue on 3rd party app.
    8.Fixed video recording fail when connecting with type-c earphone.
    Ota link for beta 4 android 10(File size : 145mb)
    Gdrive Link :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OW56vd6EdtrM2-P8Wl_hYSsQUwDTmEBN/view

Android 9 to Android 10 Beta 4(1.13Go)
    Mega Link :
    https://mega.nz/#!gtgViAIQ!tEIUW11di53EAWsfi4d0cYR3jNBnqs0VzsGKY7fTEK8

Rename the file to:

UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.1912.34-1.1.35-user.zip

Copy to internal storage root and reboot phone

Changelog :
    1.Improve system stability
    2.Improve accessories stability
    3.Fix 3rd party app calling issue

Known Issues :
    1.When set FPS to 120, FPS will be unstable while playing Shadowgun Legends.
    2.Voice will come from speak instead of earpiece if you make call with LINE/Instagram created by twin apps.
    3.CandyCrash background music will disappear while receiving LINE call during the game.
    4.Occasionally mute.
    5.Gestures on dark screen will be disabled after upgrade.

"Enjoy" ;)
    Ota link for beta 3 (File size : 155mb)
    Gdrive Link :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kV_Gg8N3zVhrR27Vpo_UqKDaYt3QonRU/view

OTA link for Android 9 up to beta 3 (File size : 1.1gb)
    Gdrive Link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/129U1n1nhmEyai3yOo6ocj3ODX2fc-6ok/view?usp=drivesdk

Rename the file to:

UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.1912.32-1.1.34-user.zip

Copy to internal storage root and reboot phone

Changelog :
    1.Improve system stability
    2.Improve accessories stability
    3.Fix screen recorder crash issue

Known Issues :
    1.Audio(media, ringtone, alarm) will randomly mute. (Will back to normal after reboot)
    2.Game audio will disappear under certain scenario.
    How to keep root in beta update

1. Download the last beta version, put it in internal root (like always)
    2. Restart your phone, after reboot u see the notification to update your phone, don't install it, and don't delete the notification, go to magisk manager delete and restore boot image.
    3. Now you can install the update with the notification, when the installation is finish don't restart your phone.
    4. Return to magisk, select the first installation line, install - install on the inactive location (after OTA). Restart.
    Enjoy

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Guys, is this beta3 usable as a daily driver? I have read almost all the posts but couldn't draw any conclusions. What exactly doesn't work on the beta3? Is it unstable? I'm still on Android9 which works fine for me, but obviously, the 10 is tempting to install.

For my part I use beta 3 for everyday usage, I don't find a lot of bugs, WiFi and 4g working camera and everything else work too (hardware), personally I don't have the problems with sound, but the beta 2 is better for performance (not a lot)
    Exemple ;
    Antutu bench on beta 2 my score 514679
    Antutu bench on beta 3 my score 508768
    But the lost point are in the UX (rom)
    Conclusion, Android beta are great by curiosity, but u can continue to use android 9, not a lot of change between the rom, I install android 10 to have desktop mode, but Asus delete it from Google 10 base rom.... But Android 10 are better in CPU, GPU and ram configs, for now rom need to be stabilised and finished

Beta 3:
    - (some sound problems)
    - Gpay not work
    - desktop mode not work
    - If u find any bugs on beta version, tell us like that we can say what's not working to official beta users ;)