Android 11 anyone!?

Search This thread

syndr

Sep 12, 2016
Anyone updated with root yet?

I have the update available, but want to make sure I have everything in place to get root back once I do.

Stanmarsh989

May 10, 2021
It's been 2 days that my oneplus 7t pro McLaren 5g edition when trying to update it keeps loading and not downloading the update, i updated my Google services, i rebooted my device multiple times, nothing worked, please help me fix this issue please

Screenshot_20210510-185141.jpg

Stanmarsh989

May 10, 2021
Same here, been running for 3 days now. Not a single issue. Rooted with Magisk.
My OTA update isn't being downloaded even after rebooting the phone and factory reseting my phone , do I have to root my phone to download it?
I don't want to risk rooting my device especially when it's t-mobile and I'm no root expert.
Do u know any other solution to download the update it would mean a lot.
Thank you

shemminger

Oct 11, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
After the Tmobile update to Android 11, my phone became unusable. It will reboot to T-mobile boot screen after about 60 seconds now. Immediatedly after the update it was crashing after 2 minutes. Then I tried a full wipe and restore, it worked for a day, then when into crashing a minute after pin unlock. Did another full wipe and it lasted 3 days, then back to crashing again.

Tried various recovery methods, and nothing worked. Next step is to figure out how to put stock T-mobile Android 10 back. Why not root it and put on another OS you say? Well I need the work profile stuff and all the lockdown checks for work. Don't want my device to get marked as "untrusted".

Any recommendations on as to best place to start on reinstall.

eqroiueq

Aug 27, 2017
After the Tmobile update to Android 11, my phone became unusable. It will reboot to T-mobile boot screen after about 60 seconds now. Immediatedly after the update it was crashing after 2 minutes. Then I tried a full wipe and restore, it worked for a day, then when into crashing a minute after pin unlock. Did another full wipe and it lasted 3 days, then back to crashing again.

Tried various recovery methods, and nothing worked. Next step is to figure out how to put stock T-mobile Android 10 back. Why not root it and put on another OS you say? Well I need the work profile stuff and all the lockdown checks for work. Don't want my device to get marked as "untrusted".

Any recommendations on as to best place to start on reinstall.
Look here: https://xdaforums.com/t/op7tpro-tmo...l-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4043925/
If your device hasn't exposed EDL mode and you can get to fastboot, you can try the command: `fastboot oem edl` from the connected computer to get it there.
I also had to extract the CAB file in the linked post before my computer would see the drivers for the phone's EDL mode and install them.

Top Liked Posts