Is the PDC Tool from Qualcomm now works on the Beta 2? I'm using this to manually enable VoLTE / VoWIFI as my carrier does not officially support this phone. Last time I tried with Beta 1, it does not work, but works fine on Android 10.
Ob 6 out on oxygen update
• Optimized the UI display of the status bar
• Optimized the stability of frame rate and improved the experience when playing games
• Optimized the interface of the Community homepage and make notifications more eye-catching
• Fixed the crash issue where the drop-down menu of Browser
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
• Newly added Dock, a dashboard that displays various information, including daily steps, screen usage time, etc.
• Optimized weather animation effects to improve fluency
• Optimized animations for sunny and cloudy days for a clearer dynamic display
• Fixed the issue where notifications could not be turned off in the game in some cases
• Optimized the layout of the cloud service interface in the Gallery for a better operation experience
• Improved the transmission rate of Bluetooth when connecting watches
For those of you using the file from mwilky to root make sure in fastboot you use the command fastboot boot new.img first of all and reboot system. Following this go back into fastboot then use both fastboot flash boot_a new.img and fastboot flash boot_b new.img commands to make sure it stays. If this doesn't work I have no idea what the issue is as Matt, myself and others through telegram have it running now. I've added the proper boot img below just to make sure its the correct one as there was a few attempts and different ones. Also added Canary Magisk Manager used. Mine was after a clean flash and mwilky's dirty so should be good both ways.
1. First command: fastboot boot new.img
2. Reboot system
3. Go back into fastboot mode
4. Use the second command: fastboot flash boot_a new.img
5. Do the third command: fastboot flash boot_b new.img
6. Reboot system
7. Install Canary Magisk Manager
8. Enjoy (hopefully)
★ Netflix doesn't work
* Keyboard is sluggish when navigation bar is hidden
* Notifications are missing alignment clock as mentioned and others are off to the right
* After reboot my FP isn't working anymore
For the Netflix issue: simply use the latest bets from apk mirror. It's working fine.
The misaligned clock only happens with QHD+. If you simply use FHD it's fine.
The fingerprint sensor dies sometimes. But a reboot fixed it for me.
So the power menu is actually completely broken. Sometimes a completely UI crash is happening.
I miss the new media controls in the quick toggles.
The good things:
- dark mode toggle available
- one handed is available in gestures settings (actually not working)
- new notifications sections are there
- build runs quite stable
- 5G is working with dual sim
The bad things:
- UI is sometimes buggy
- fingerprint sometimes no working
- widewine l3
- not certified (e.g. gpay not working)