• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Android 11 decreased my SOT by close to 2 or 2.5 hours. Wanting to flash back to Android 10 (HELP)

Search This thread

EpicSurvivor

Dec 24, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S10+
So I just bought a used Galaxy s10 Plus on eBay. I was getting amazing battery life and great SOT but I was forced to download Android 11 by force update and now my SOT has gone down almost 2.5 hours from when it was previously running on Android 10. I despise having to deal with these issues even though its a used phone. On the SamMobile website I found the correct PDA G975U1UES5GUD1 but I can't find the CSC code on my phone and I am afraid I will flash the wrong firmware and damage the phone.

How can I Find the CSC code on my phone? The device is been used on Verizon prepaid via Red Pocket Mobile and its Factory GSM and CDMA unlocked. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thank you so much in advance.

EpicSurvivor

Dec 24, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hello there, you are talking about the consumer software customization code right?
I believe that is what is called. I am looking for this (Circled in Red) I am new to all the terminology but I have flashed my Old Galaxy s7 several years ago via Odin and Windows and had no issues. Thank you

2367.JPG

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
So I just bought a used Galaxy s10 Plus on eBay. I was getting amazing battery life and great SOT but I was forced to download Android 11 by force update and now my SOT has gone down almost 2.5 hours from when it was previously running on Android 10. I despise having to deal with these issues even though its a used phone. On the SamMobile website I found the correct PDA G975U1UES5GUD1 but I can't find the CSC code on my phone and I am afraid I will flash the wrong firmware and damage the phone.

How can I Find the CSC code on my phone? The device is been used on Verizon prepaid via Red Pocket Mobile and its Factory GSM and CDMA unlocked. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thank you so much in advance.
You won't damage your phone if they mismatch, probably only carrier settings would break

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
If he uses Odin he can downgrade fine enough,
Unfortunately, I think he'll lose his data though.
I haven't downgraded from One UI 3.0 before since I only got a A21s.
I'm still running Pie. It's what I've been seeing here about the 11 update updating the boot loader too. Maybe that's OTA upgrades only.
Not a concern of mine though.
Data loss is a given... at least be prepared for it.

Top Liked Posts