• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 11 is here!

Search This thread
Dec 14, 2020
Happy holidays everyone,

Hope you've seen the great news! Android 11 started it's rollout on the Taiwan firmware, build 58.1.A.0.921. looks like it's right under 1GB for the download.

Check the link below for the article:

CCL X10

Nov 10, 2010
Dallas, TX
Flashed the Customized RU version (non-wipe) this morning. Works great, only thing i noticed is that the animation is heavier.

Might be a stupid question, but can you share what you used to flash it? I have an AT52, and no OTA, Xperia companion also says no update, and I never seem to have much luck with the various flash tools floating around the forums lol.

Reactions: CCL X10

CCL X10

Nov 10, 2010
Dallas, TX
No 120FPS option in 4k in Cinema Pro unfortunately? I thought they stated this was added for our 1ii. Bummer.

Edit: Just found it. Turns out I am dumb lol. It is there!

Update just arrived for me
I'm unlocked UK version Screenshot_20201221-121600.png

dravida

May 29, 2011
i got it today!
but im depressed...
I like the 4k @120FPs... but i would like to see a Focusbracketing function in the PhotoProApp, and a software button for the shutter.

adop40

Feb 8, 2013
Sony Xperia 1 III
I got the update today (located in Germany and all stock). So far, I haven't noticed any changes. Do we have a comprehensive change log somewhere?
Hi, me too. But I have an issue with my WiFi connection. I use a FritzBox 7590 with WPA2 + 3. With Android 10 it worked flawlessly with the new security setting but with today's update I can't use WPA3 anymore.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Cheers

Sho-Bud

May 3, 2017
Sony Xperia 1 II
Hi, me too. But I have an issue with my WiFi connection. I use a FritzBox 7590 with WPA2 + 3. With Android 10 it worked flawlessly with the new security setting but with today's update I can't use WPA3 anymore.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Cheers
I have no problems connecting with wpa2 + wpa3 to my Fritz Box. I'm running the latest firmware on the Fritz Box.

Top Liked Posts