• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Android 11 issues

Search This thread

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
Thought I'd start this up for anyone having issues. So far:

I've had the UI hang while trying to swipe up to go home.

I had the navigation bar become stuck in the middle of the screen.

The screen recorder doesn't work properly. Records audio but video only shows a background image that not on the screen. After I drop recording the status bar on top disappears in the home screen.

Anyone else having this issues or other issues?

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
Keyboard won't open using chat bubble on messages app

interesting... I'm having issues with Gboard not opening up at all most of the time with chat bubbles disabled. only sure way for me to get the keyboard back is to lock the device, bring up the keyboard trying to unlock and then the keyboard will show up in the current app.

alershka

Oct 26, 2010
I've had the UI hang while trying to swipe up to go home.

Anyone else having this issues or other issues?
UI is not hanging for me but it keeps forgetting that I have Action Launcher as my default and kicking me back to Pixel Launcher when I swipe up to go home. It remembers after a reboot.

emkay5775

Bubbles open for me, but 1) the nav bar for some reason shows up at the bottom of the pop up, and 2) it hangs, and doesn't allow interaction. As well, if auto-rotate is off, the nav bar will not always follow rotation, at times getting stuck on the bottom of the device, as well as constantly being visible, even on the always on display.

Rotten Ross

Aug 11, 2011
When I restart the phone I get a new voicemail notification every time even though I don't have any. This has happened on the BETA too

kamikaze134x

Mar 18, 2011
Cracow
Anyone have problem with forcing 90Hz refresh ? Even enabled at developer option (now its call smooth display and i think this is same trigger like in display settings), phone sometimes goes to 60Hz for i think 30s-1m and after that i got 90Hz back.

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
Bubbles open for me, but 1) the nav bar for some reason shows up at the bottom of the pop up, and 2) it hangs, and doesn't allow interaction. As well, if auto-rotate is off, the nav bar will not always follow rotation, at times getting stuck on the bottom of the device, as well as constantly being visible, even on the always on display.
Yeah my bubbles pop up but I can't get gboard to open. It either tells me gboard stopped working out nothing happens at all.