Android 11/OneUI 3.0 (EXYNOS) - Beta Thread (4th update!!)

Search This thread

billd2439

Nov 24, 2007
Whitehead N.I
Agreed. Just got round to installing CTL5 myself. Straight forward Odin install with no issues. All apps working fine including samsung pay ,google and samsung members. Should also have said 5G working well.

Last edited:

KitKit0w

Jul 31, 2016
Binan
I already installed the final build too, but vol up+power still does not take me to recovery menu... can anyone confirm this?

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I have the same thing m8. Strange thing is if I connect the charger in, it works fine. I tried it with charger connected 4 times and it worked every time.
Because it is supposed to work that way.
Android R bootloader is patched and now you needs to connect device to PC (you can connect USB otg too) along with combo key to reboot to recovery. I have wrote here this on first beta release. Now it will remain same like we need to connect to get download mode.

XuanTruong

Jun 28, 2009
CSC: XXV Ok.👍👍👍
Screenshot_20201219-092939_Settings.jpg

HighOnSamsung

Nov 30, 2014
Tromso
Well that went horrible wrong. Have tried 6 different CTL5 downloads. Got SVB on all of them. Anyone got a clue?
I've got N986B. Stock rom is NEE

Sprov

Oct 12, 2015
Bologna
Well that went horrible wrong. Have tried 6 different CTL5 downloads. Got SVB on all of them. Anyone got a clue?
I've got N986B. Stock rom is NEE

That's very weird. Are you using a stable connection for the download? I had a similar experience some years ago, as I was downloading an update with the 4G connection and the file was always damaged during the transfer. A faulty cable or faulty microSD could be the culprit as well.