twrp.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.
It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, root your device and more.

Disclaimer:
- I do not claim this work as my own, this thread was created to have an XDA thread for A71 TWRP. I will try my best to keep it up to date with Ian's work, but can't promise that will remain for ever. If you want the latest TWRP and to be notified as soon as its published, be sure to join the Telegram channel.
- I am not responsible about any damage of any kind that this custom binary may cause.
- Please read the whole main post & related ones before proceed and follow the guide as it is wrote. I will not offer support for any issues that have been already stated.
- Your Knox Warranty Bit will be blown once you flash this or others custom binaries, preventing you to use Knox Features. It can't be resetted in any way, so think twice before flashing this.
- Bugs can be reported here in XDA or via our Telegram Group. Please be more clear as possible and make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).

How to Install:
First, you need to unlock the bootloader. Here's how to do it:
  1. - Backup all media before proceeding, this will erase everything in your internal storage including music and photos
  2. - Go to developer settings and enable [OEM Unlock]
  3. - Reboot to download mode
  4. - When prompted, press and hold VOL + to enter bootloader unlock mode
  5. - Press VOL + to confirm you want to unlock bootloader, this will wipe your data
  6. - If you think the bootloader is fully unlocked, it is actually not! Samsung introduced VaultKeeper, meaning the bootloader will still reject any unofficial partitions before VaultKeeper explicitly allows it.
  7. - Go through the initial setup. Skip through all the steps since data will be wiped again later when we flash TWRP and magisk
  8. - Enable developer options, and confirm that the OEM unlocking option exists and is grayed out. This means the VaultKeeper service has unleashed the bootloader. This step is MANDATORY
  9. - Your bootloader now accepts unofficial images in download mode.

After finally unlocking the bootloader, proceed with installing TWRP (tar) with Odin:
  1. - Boot to download mode and load TWRP tar file and VBMeta disabler tar file in AP and BL of Odin, doesn't matter which goes where
  2. - Disable [Auto Reboot] in Odin
  3. - Flash
  4. - Force a reboot by pressing VOL+, VOL - and POWER buttons at the same time
  5. - After the screen goes black, IMMEDIATELY let go of all buttons and IMMEDIATELY press and hold VOL+ and POWER button at the same time to boot to TWRP
  6. - After booting to TWRP successfully, go to WIPE in TWRP
  7. - At the bottom, you should see an option to FORMAT DATA. After you select it, you will be asked to type "yes" in your keyboard. If you do not see this, you probably selected the wrong option.
  8. - After formatting data, flash the Multidisabler zip with TWRP. This is done to avoid future bootloops.
  9. (Optional) Flash magisk.zip to root (google where to find it)
  10. - Reboot to system
  11. - Wait patiently for the device to boot for the first time

How to flash TWRP (img):
  1. - Reboot to recovery
  2. - Select Install
  3. - Select Install Image and search for the TWRP img file
  4. - Flash as recovery
  5. - Reboot to recovery
  6. - Done

Downloads:
twrp-a71-3.5.1_10-A11_2b1_ianmacd.img
twrp-a71-3.5.1_10-A11_2b1_ianmacd.tar
Multidisabler zip by Ianmacd
VBMeta disabler

Source Code: https://github.com/ianmacd/twrp_a71
Source Code: https://github.com/ianmacd/a71

Change log:
17/03/21:
Release for Android 11 BL

Credits:
- Samsung for kernel source code
- TeamWin for their awesome recovery
- @ianmacd for compiling, updating, and maintaining for A71 :)
Hello this twrp image is pretty nice may I ask what twrp you used you compile it
was It mini omni twrp

abdallah258

Nov 14, 2020
twrp.png

Code:
/*
*/

It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, root your device and more.

Disclaimer:
- I do not claim this work as my own, this thread was created to have an XDA thread for A71 TWRP. I will try my best to keep it up to date with Ian's work, but can't promise that will remain for ever. If you want the latest TWRP and to be notified as soon as its published, be sure to join the Telegram channel.
- I am not responsible about any damage of any kind that this custom binary may cause.
- Please read the whole main post & related ones before proceed and follow the guide as it is wrote. I will not offer support for any issues that have been already stated.
- Your Knox Warranty Bit will be blown once you flash this or others custom binaries, preventing you to use Knox Features. It can't be resetted in any way, so think twice before flashing this.
- Bugs can be reported here in XDA or via our Telegram Group. Please be more clear as possible and make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).

How to Install:
  1. - Backup all media before proceeding, this will erase everything in your internal storage including music and photos
  5. - Press VOL + to confirm you want to unlock bootloader, this will wipe your data
  6. - If you think the bootloader is fully unlocked, it is actually not! Samsung introduced VaultKeeper, meaning the bootloader will still reject any unofficial partitions before VaultKeeper explicitly allows it.
  7. - Go through the initial setup. Skip through all the steps since data will be wiped again later when we flash TWRP and magisk
  8. - Enable developer options, and confirm that the OEM unlocking option exists and is grayed out. This means the VaultKeeper service has unleashed the bootloader. This step is MANDATORY

After finally unlocking the bootloader, proceed with installing TWRP (tar) with Odin:
  1. - Boot to download mode and load TWRP tar file and VBMeta disabler tar file in AP and BL of Odin, doesn't matter which goes where
  3. - Flash
  5. - After the screen goes black, IMMEDIATELY let go of all buttons and IMMEDIATELY press and hold VOL+ and POWER button at the same time to boot to TWRP
  7. - At the bottom, you should see an option to FORMAT DATA. After you select it, you will be asked to type "yes" in your keyboard. If you do not see this, you probably selected the wrong option.
  8. - After formatting data, flash the Multidisabler zip with TWRP. This is done to avoid future bootloops.
  10. - Reboot to system

How to flash TWRP (img):
  1. - Reboot to recovery
  2. - Select Install
  4. - Flash as recovery
  5. - Reboot to recovery
  6. - Done

Downloads:
VBMeta disabler

Change log:
17/03/21:

Credits:
How i can take backup and restor ?

Zylon77777

Apr 30, 2021
I installed android 12 beta on my phone using this twrp, bootlooped, and when I rebooted TWRP flashes and doesnt want to boot. Fix this bug please, I have to restore stock rom due to this

I root the original Samsung Stock Rom. "A715FXXU3BUB5_A715FOXM3BUB6_DBT". I followed the instructions here exactly.
First unroot and debug mode

1.) download mode
2.) with Odin TWRP + VBMeta-Disabler
3.) TWRP started, wipe, then yes, then back to install, Multidisabler.zip flashed.
4.) restarted
That was it
I don't have a Super_SU or Magisk installed

greeting
Norbert
You have forgotten to flash the magisk zip, man.

charan66

Jul 5, 2018
Currently I'm running A13 with oneui 5.0. still can I install this recovery? Without any problems if all steps are followed correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: djshakilexe

charan66

Jul 5, 2018
Hello all
I'm trying to flash gsi but when I tried the command "fastboot erase system" I'm getting fastboot error "not enough battery capacity" but my phone(SM-A715F) charged 100%. Please let me know how to solve it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp.png

Code:
    /*
    */

Disclaimer:

How to Install:

3. - Flash
    10. - Reboot to system

How to flash TWRP (img):
    1. - Reboot to recovery
    2. - Select Install
    4. - Flash as recovery
    5. - Reboot to recovery
    6. - Done

Downloads:
    VBMeta disabler

Change log:
    17/03/21:

Credits:
    Sorry for the delay, this TWRP should work perfectly with Android 11 BL
    Very strange. Hopefully your issue is fixed, I'll try and see what could be wrong. Thanks for the input.
    I took a shot of log.
    20210318_140626-1.jpg