Android 11 Red Magic Rom [FLASHGUIDE]

Search This thread

jepoyxxv

Oct 30, 2018
So then, It's not a problem of the unbrick tool, that is actually working properly. The thing is that you didn't know how to do a correct process to migrate from cm rom to global...

The first thing you should do is reboot the phone into fastboot mode (power+vol. Down). Then, connect the phone to the PC and type the next commands in the cmd:

Code:
fastboot devices
in order to see if your device is being recognized

Code:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX629J
to unlock the bootloader

Code:
fastboot flashing unlock
in order to make your phone able to boot with a modified software. In the moment you will enter this command, you will see a screen advising you about your data (it'll be erased once you accept to unlock flashing).

After that, you can reboot your phone, that will show you an screen advising you that the bootloader is open. Accept and continue without problems.

Tell me if you have been able to make your phone boot.
Its been 2days since i fix my phone by doing this thank you.. i already install twrp and my rm3s cn rom A10 is now rooted and has gapps now 😊

Reactions: Perseo99

cispinox

Oct 23, 2018
Is it more stable compared to android q? Cause my phone the network of the sim get disconnected a lot and some apps which use google location service doesnt work ( like deliveroo). ( Android 10)

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Is it more stable compared to android q? Cause my phone the network of the sim get disconnected a lot and some apps which use google location service doesnt work ( like deliveroo). ( Android 10)
There are some bugs, but they are about to release a new update, so if you want something more stable, I recommend you stay on Android Q.

n60

Oct 19, 2013
Thanks for the guide. I'm trying to do the same but I'm stuck at the step to flashing TWRP. After flashing the recovery in fastboot mode, I get the error "device is corrupt. it can't be trusted and will not boot". Any ideas?

My phone is the NA version.

n60

Oct 19, 2013
Thanks for the guide. I'm trying to do the same but I'm stuck at the step to flashing TWRP. After flashing the recovery in fastboot mode, I get the error "device is corrupt. it can't be trusted and will not boot". Any ideas?

My phone is the NA version.

Solution: fastboot flashing unlock

Rafib1978

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks a lot, my friend. Is it safe to make Root on version 11? What are the steps in the process? Thank you so much for your help.

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
RM3 Cn 5.09 is able to Root with magisk and update via Twrp?

I read on other forum A11 still problem with magisk and twrp.
I didn't update to the new version because of problems with download speed and that I'm in exams period, so until I have some time, I won't be able to do it.

Yeah, you have to flash debug magisk version in order to get root permission, after that, install the beta version from magisk manager. I will attach the file in this reply.

I don't know if you can flash the rom via Twrp, but I guess that yes, because I upgrade to A11 from the custom recovery without problems.

Attachments

• magisk-debug(1).zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 19

Rafib1978

Dec 2, 2020
I do that and get boot loop.so i gat back to global rom.if sembdy can do it without get boot loop please tell us.the 5.09 working good.bat I most have Google services.so without root it's don't wors.

Nazib

Apr 29, 2014
Cant play pubg mobile on the latest build 5.09
The game crashes at startup logo. tried reinstalling, hide with magisk but doesnt working at all

fullspb

Feb 10, 2015
Installed Android 11 and NikGapps Package , Magisk Debug and DFE. The phone is loading but all data is encrypted. And there is no way to install any applications. How to decrypt? (smiley)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone!

For those who want to take a look to A11 in a relative stable rom, you can try this GSI.

It's really stable, it has two or thjree bugs but nothing important and it can be used as a daily driver. If you don't care about red magic game space, leds and triggers, you can take a look to this rom.

The links:

Legion OS rom

Magisk 21.4

Magisk A11 patch (this makes magisk able to wortk in A11 rom. First, flash this, and the proceed with magisk)

Permissive V5 (for the sensors)

Disable Encryption (without this, you can't acces to the data in the custom recovery, flash it after the system file)

This is only a option for you, but you can explore more GSI and roms by yourself and share it with the community to make this phone great again XD The order of the files to flash tghem in the twrp is the next:

1. The system.img
    2. Decrypter
    3. A11 magisk patch
    4. Magisk 21.4
    5. Permissiver V5

If you need any other file, tell me. I hope this could be helpful for you.
    Hello again!

I saw a post where leipnacht provides a link to the public beta of Android R. (I let you here a drive link to download it faster).

I flashed it and it's working properly on my device. There is some bugs, but the most part of the things works without problems (Personally, I didn't face any bug itself (only a low noise with the vibration by the moment), but there are some comments in the page of bbs nubia about some problems with other things.

The previous conditions from where I update to Android R Red Magic Rom were using a GSI in the Android 10 chinese version of the rom. So, the steps I followed are:

1. In the recovery, wipe data, cache and dalvik. Also, format data.

2. Flash in the Android 10 TWRP the Android R rom.

3. Flash this NikGapps Package , Magisk Debug and DFE (Encrypt disabler in order to be able decrypt data in the recovery). I also flashed Permissive_5 but I think there is no need to do it.

4. Boot and enjoy.

I will attach all the files and some screenshots for those who want to take a see to the rom. Personally, I feel no changes in this version, but, as always, the performance is great and it runs really smooth. It's a beta version, so I hope more changes in the future.

P.D. In order to get safetynet passing, I used HideProps Config magisk module. There is no big issues with it, and everything is fixable :)

P.d.2. This rom has antiroll-back active, so if you want to go back to previous version, you will have to use the unbrick tool
    There's no problem in flashing but take note there's no going back i mean you cant downgrade it anymore using unbric tool even if you flash rom using cmd it will not work my rm3s now is bricked theres no tool or method that can fix it right now. Unless someone make a new unbrick tool
    I already went to 11 and flash to 3.11
    What did you use to flash global rom lastweek i successfully installed android 11 beta and use unbrick tool to go back to global but i got bricked. And i cant fix it anymore.
    I just flash global from otg and tham again 3.11