Android 11 Red Magic Rom [FLASHGUIDE]

Search This thread

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
I have already done it and I think that part worked well but it still appears to me that my device is corrupt, I thought that unlocking the boot image and then blocking it again can be fixed but my first problem is that my device does not detect me because it USB debugging is not enabled :(

Then your problem is that you haven't installed the needed android drivers on your pc. That is probably the main reason of your problem. Try with this link

Camaron0101

Apr 22, 2020
Then your problem is that you haven't installed the needed android drivers on your pc. That is probably the main reason of your problem. Try with this link

Even doing all those steps to install the ADB, I still can't get it to recognize my cell phone in fastboot. But I get this error in device manager

error: CODE 10

Attachments

• imagen_2021-02-26_204326.png
    imagen_2021-02-26_204326.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 23

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Even doing all those steps to install the ADB, I still can't get it to recognize my cell phone in fastboot. But I get this error in device manager

error: CODE 10

I'm not sure of what are you doing in truth... Can you send a photo of the state of your phone? When you download the adb and fastboot files, you have to open the cmd in that path and then it should work properly being in the fastboot menu of the phone. If you are following all the steps to do that but you are getting the same error, I don't know what more could you do. Try updating manually the drivers and doing what I said before with the adb and fastboot folder.

Camaron0101

Apr 22, 2020
I installed this rom on my RM3s http://ui.nubia.cn/rom/detail/64
Without twrp or root, only the rom, this rom has android 11, so when I try to restore with as these steps
( https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-nubia-red-magic-3s-unbirck-tool.4025207/ )
say I get this screen when restarting "your device is corrupt. it's can't be trusted and will not boot"

I can enter the fastboot but when I put "fastboot device" my cell phone does not recognize me.

I have installed both adb and Qualcomm drivers but it still doesn't recognize my cell phone

And the last screenshot shows my ADB folder and this is where I place myself in cmd to put the fastboot commands.

I have tried to do it in virtualizations such as windows 7 and 8, laptop with windows 10 enters but without results.

What do you recommend me to do step by step? Thanks for the help and attention you give me

Attachments

• 20210227_093456.jpg
    20210227_093456.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20210227_093538.jpg
    20210227_093538.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • imagen_2021-02-27_094644.png
    imagen_2021-02-27_094644.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 8
  • usb_driver.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Qualcomm_USB_Driver_v1.0.zip
    39 MB · Views: 0
  • imagen_2021-02-27_095035.png
    imagen_2021-02-27_095035.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Perseo99

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
I installed this rom on my RM3s http://ui.nubia.cn/rom/detail/64
Without twrp or root, only the rom, this rom has android 11, so when I try to restore with as these steps
( https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-nubia-red-magic-3s-unbirck-tool.4025207/ )
say I get this screen when restarting "your device is corrupt. it's can't be trusted and will not boot"

I can enter the fastboot but when I put "fastboot device" my cell phone does not recognize me.

I have installed both adb and Qualcomm drivers but it still doesn't recognize my cell phone

And the last screenshot shows my ADB folder and this is where I place myself in cmd to put the fastboot commands.

I have tried to do it in virtualizations such as windows 7 and 8, laptop with windows 10 enters but without results.

What do you recommend me to do step by step? Thanks for the help and attention you give me

Well, don't worry bro! We will try to bring back your phone.

We make steps from secure things.

First of all, I need to verify that you did the roll-back (the downgrade from android 11 to android 9) from the eu/global version. Which was your original version? (the version that came with the phone from rhe store). You should use the correct one for your phone.

2. Known that and seeing you devices manager panel, I notice that something is wrong with the phone in fastboot mode. It should looks like this:
Screenshot 2021-02-28 162636.png

So download again the drivers and install them manually in your pc. Then, updates the driver of the phone in fastboot one to that one again and reboot the pc. Then go to the adb folder and try again to detect your phone. The origin o all your problem is this. Once you have your phone's bootloader unlocked, you should be able to reboot into the system. Try this and the come back to see what did you get. Forget about everything else, your priority is to see your phone like this in your control panel.

If after all this you aren't able to get your phone booting normally, try this guide.

Reactions: Camaron0101

Camaron0101

Apr 22, 2020
Well, don't worry bro! We will try to bring back your phone.

We make steps from secure things.

First of all, I need to verify that you did the roll-back (the downgrade from android 11 to android 9) from the eu/global version. Which was your original version? (the version that came with the phone from rhe store). You should use the correct one for your phone.

2. Known that and seeing you devices manager panel, I notice that something is wrong with the phone in fastboot mode. It should looks like this:View attachment 5235651

So download again the drivers and install them manually in your pc. Then, updates the driver of the phone in fastboot one to that one again and reboot the pc. Then go to the adb folder and try again to detect your phone. The origin o all your problem is this. Once you have your phone's bootloader unlocked, you should be able to reboot into the system. Try this and the come back to see what did you get. Forget about everything else, your priority is to see your phone like this in your control panel.

If after all this you aren't able to get your phone booting normally, try this guide.

Can I ask you for a closer help? Could you share a way to contact me?

danishajaz

Sep 26, 2014
ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
Hello again!

I saw a post where leipnacht provides a link to the public beta of Android R. (I let you here a drive link to download it faster).

I flashed it and it's working properly on my device. There is some bugs, but the most part of the things works without problems (Personally, I didn't face any bug itself (only a low noise with the vibration by the moment), but there are some comments in the page of bbs nubia about some problems with other things.

The previous conditions from where I update to Android R Red Magic Rom were using a GSI in the Android 10 chinese version of the rom. So, the steps I followed are:

1. In the recovery, wipe data, cache and dalvik. Also, format data.

2. Flash in the Android 10 TWRP the Android R rom.

3. Flash this NikGapps Package , Magisk Debug and DFE (Encrypt disabler in order to be able decrypt data in the recovery). I also flashed Permissive_5 but I think there is no need to do it.

4. Boot and enjoy.

I will attach all the files and some screenshots for those who want to take a see to the rom. Personally, I feel no changes in this version, but, as always, the performance is great and it runs really smooth. It's a beta version, so I hope more changes in the future.

P.D. In order to get safetynet passing, I used HideProps Config magisk module. There is no big issues with it, and everything is fixable :)

P.d.2. This rom has antiroll-back active, so if you want to go back to previous version, you will have to use the unbrick tool
root isnt working although magisk is showing enabled

danishajaz

Sep 26, 2014
ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
Yesw, that is because you need to flash first thos file to make it work:

1. Magisk A11 patch

After flashing this, you should be able to flash magisk in its last version and get it working normally.
Thanks
Hello everyone!

For those who want to take a look to A11 in a relative stable rom, you can try this GSI.

It's really stable, it has two or thjree bugs but nothing important and it can be used as a daily driver. If you don't care about red magic game space, leds and triggers, you can take a look to this rom.

The links:

Legion OS rom

Magisk 21.4

Magisk A11 patch (this makes magisk able to wortk in A11 rom. First, flash this, and the proceed with magisk)

Permissive V5 (for the sensors)

Disable Encryption (without this, you can't acces to the data in the custom recovery, flash it after the system file)

This is only a option for you, but you can explore more GSI and roms by yourself and share it with the community to make this phone great again XD The order of the files to flash tghem in the twrp is the next:

1. The system.img
2. Decrypter
3. A11 magisk patch
4. Magisk 21.4
5. Permissiver V5

If you need any other file, tell me. I hope this could be helpful for you.
Hey there. I am having problem with sensors not working even after flashing permissive_5. Any suggestions?

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Thanks

Hey there. I am having problem with sensors not working even after flashing permissive_5. Any suggestions?
That's strange. I never faced that issue. By the moment I recommend you to download Castro and see if all your sensors are dead. If you already flashed permissive_v5.zip, try try doing an clean installation from 0.

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Still not fixed even after fresh install. I've only had issue with auto rotation. It also seems many users with Android 11 have faced the issue but can't find a fix
Strange, are u using a RM3S? I have flashed a lot of GSI and the CN stock rom many times and I didn't face that issues.

Have you tried to do it again using the unbrick tool?

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
I'm reluctant to use unbrick tool because of fear of bricking my phone. I'll make do with manual rotation now. Thanks for your help. If you ever find a solution lemme know ❤️
Okey, bro! Hoping you get your sensors working again. The unbrick tool saved me a lot of times, give it a try if you see yourself stuck. Good luck

Reactions: danishajaz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    root isnt working although magisk is showing enabled
    Yes, that is because you need to flash first this file to make it work:

1. Magisk A11 patch

After flashing this, you should be able to flash magisk in its last version and get it working normally.
    That's strange. I never faced that issue. By the moment I recommend you to download Castro and see if all your sensors are dead. If you already flashed permissive_v5.zip, try try doing an clean installation from 0.
    Will do a fresh installation. Thanks for ur answer 👍. Hope it fixes the sensors
    I'm reluctant to use unbrick tool because of fear of bricking my phone. I'll make do with manual rotation now. Thanks for your help. If you ever find a solution lemme know ❤️
    Okey, bro! Hoping you get your sensors working again. The unbrick tool saved me a lot of times, give it a try if you see yourself stuck. Good luck
    Hello everyone!

For those who want to take a look to A11 in a relative stable rom, you can try this GSI.

It's really stable, it has two or thjree bugs but nothing important and it can be used as a daily driver. If you don't care about red magic game space, leds and triggers, you can take a look to this rom.

The links:

Legion OS rom

Magisk 21.4

Magisk A11 patch (this makes magisk able to wortk in A11 rom. First, flash this, and the proceed with magisk)

Permissive V5 (for the sensors)

Disable Encryption (without this, you can't acces to the data in the custom recovery, flash it after the system file)

This is only a option for you, but you can explore more GSI and roms by yourself and share it with the community to make this phone great again XD The order of the files to flash tghem in the twrp is the next:

1. The system.img
    2. Decrypter
    3. A11 magisk patch
    4. Magisk 21.4
    5. Permissiver V5

If you need any other file, tell me. I hope this could be helpful for you.
    Hello again!

I saw a post where leipnacht provides a link to the public beta of Android R. (I let you here a drive link to download it faster).

I flashed it and it's working properly on my device. There is some bugs, but the most part of the things works without problems (Personally, I didn't face any bug itself (only a low noise with the vibration by the moment), but there are some comments in the page of bbs nubia about some problems with other things.

The previous conditions from where I update to Android R Red Magic Rom were using a GSI in the Android 10 chinese version of the rom. So, the steps I followed are:

1. In the recovery, wipe data, cache and dalvik. Also, format data.

2. Flash in the Android 10 TWRP the Android R rom.

3. Flash this NikGapps Package , Magisk Debug and DFE (Encrypt disabler in order to be able decrypt data in the recovery). I also flashed Permissive_5 but I think there is no need to do it.

4. Boot and enjoy.

I will attach all the files and some screenshots for those who want to take a see to the rom. Personally, I feel no changes in this version, but, as always, the performance is great and it runs really smooth. It's a beta version, so I hope more changes in the future.

P.D. In order to get safetynet passing, I used HideProps Config magisk module. There is no big issues with it, and everything is fixable :)

P.d.2. This rom has antiroll-back active, so if you want to go back to previous version, you will have to use the unbrick tool
    There's no problem in flashing but take note there's no going back i mean you cant downgrade it anymore using unbric tool even if you flash rom using cmd it will not work my rm3s now is bricked theres no tool or method that can fix it right now. Unless someone make a new unbrick tool
    I already went to 11 and flash to 3.11
    What did you use to flash global rom lastweek i successfully installed android 11 beta and use unbrick tool to go back to global but i got bricked. And i cant fix it anymore.
    I just flash global from otg and tham again 3.11
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone