Android 11 Stock Images for unbricking X3 Superzoom with Fastboot Commands

Search This thread

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY
I have bricked my X3 SZ and worked 1 week to get it unbricked (bricked after update of Android 11) myself, even the service centre not able to restore it and told me that may be Motherboard Problem. Finally by flashing Android 11 Stock images (created using OFP to CMD file converter), I restore the phone. I tried with unlocked Bootloader mode, don't know about locked bootloader state.

Simply download the stock images from the link and boot into bootloader mode, connect to PC, open Minimal ADB Fastboot and flash with fastboot commands. Required USB, Realme, Android Drivers to be installed in the PC. All your data will be lost and do it at your own risk.

Download all the images (userdata, recovery, boot, vbmeta & dtbo) and copy to the Minimal ADB Fastboot folder, run the CMD prompt and run the following commands:

fastboot devices (to check whether phone connected successfully or not)
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot reboot

Done.. your X3 SZ must reboot and starts, if not you need to work around or contact SC.. Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpionish

Scorpionish

Mar 12, 2013
Thx

EDIT: Very informative and useful!

Cant get magisk_boot.img to work. Going to try orangefox recovery to install Magisk (root).

Tried numerous times to install it (here) took 3-4 hours to get Python to work in windows 7 (cus missing libraries, and newer version dont work). Its bricked the phone 3 times now.

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY
I tried to install TWRP but failed, after I tried Orangefox, successfully installed but not able to boot, rebooting into recovery only, then I flashed only boot image using fastboot and able to boot but lost Custom Recovery. After all I stopped trying anything on X3 SZ :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have bricked my X3 SZ and worked 1 week to get it unbricked (bricked after update of Android 11) myself, even the service centre not able to restore it and told me that may be Motherboard Problem. Finally by flashing Android 11 Stock images (created using OFP to CMD file converter), I restore the phone. I tried with unlocked Bootloader mode, don't know about locked bootloader state.

Simply download the stock images from the link and boot into bootloader mode, connect to PC, open Minimal ADB Fastboot and flash with fastboot commands. Required USB, Realme, Android Drivers to be installed in the PC. All your data will be lost and do it at your own risk.

Download all the images (userdata, recovery, boot, vbmeta & dtbo) and copy to the Minimal ADB Fastboot folder, run the CMD prompt and run the following commands:

fastboot devices (to check whether phone connected successfully or not)
    fastboot erase userdata
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot reboot

Done.. your X3 SZ must reboot and starts, if not you need to work around or contact SC.. Good Luck
    Thx

EDIT: Very informative and useful!

Cant get magisk_boot.img to work. Going to try orangefox recovery to install Magisk (root).

Tried numerous times to install it (here) took 3-4 hours to get Python to work in windows 7 (cus missing libraries, and newer version dont work). Its bricked the phone 3 times now.