Android 11 Update Chinese ROM 12.5.175 ST

alexhee

Mar 4, 2011
Mine was global ROM, I changed the ROM to Chinese in the thread below
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/change-rom.4211389/

Then got the update
Hi, mind sharing the steps after flashed 237 version & go into phone to get another OTA update 262. Do you encountered issue that hardware incompatible when booting up?

I spoke with this thread starter but he also cannot help me on my issue. Possible you can help me on this. Thanks.

salahmed

Aug 2, 2011
Baghdad
Hi, mind sharing the steps after flashed 237 version & go into phone to get another OTA update 262. Do you encountered issue that hardware incompatible when booting up?

I spoke with this thread starter but he also cannot help me on my issue. Possible you can help me on this. Thanks.
When I bought my phone it was stuck on 12.0.047, I flashed 12.0.357 directly without any issue then I got this update have you tried downloading this update then putting in the your phone and update from ZUI updater using (update local package) then perform full wipe?

zestybaby

Jan 30, 2011
It's not a full OTA zip, what a shame. I'm currently stuck on 308 with root, and neither full wipe nor modify the OTA zip would worth the time imo. Guess I'll keep waiting on a full zip then.

Reactions: salahmed

alexhee

Mar 4, 2011
When I bought my phone it was stuck on 12.0.047, I flashed 12.0.357 directly without any issue then I got this update have you tried downloading this update then putting in the your phone and update from ZUI updater using (update local package) then perform full wipe?
Hi, I cannot directly flash the 357 version. After flash & boot it will show me incompatible hardware. Mind to share where you get the 12.0.357 version? Is it update via ZUI updater or QFIL?

andixxx81

Apr 29, 2011
Hello..i have 12Gb Lenovo legion buy from China, question is..can i convert to global rom? And how to do it? It is same way like nubia Z20 only place update .zip in internal system and do local update

Thx for advance

dmb41302

Aug 1, 2017
If someone can post the instructions how to flash the ROM to Global that would be appreciated, I have a transparent edition Legion pro that won't read the sim because of the current update.

ChestorX

Jan 27, 2021
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to properly flash the phone now there is a global firmware 12.0.201st, I understand that this firmware version is not supported and is not updated over the air. How to upgrade to the Chinese version? Can anyone explain step by step what to download and how to do it? the fact that the video is on the YouTube channel there is a lot of writing and is not really clear. Thank you.

salahmed

Aug 2, 2011
Baghdad
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to properly flash the phone now there is a global firmware 12.0.201st, I understand that this firmware version is not supported and is not updated over the air. How to upgrade to the Chinese version? Can anyone explain step by step what to download and how to do it? the fact that the video is on the YouTube channel there is a lot of writing and is not really clear. Thank you.
Follow the instructions on the thread
Just use a global ROM instead of the Chinese one

Nov 18, 2020
Just got the update for Android 11 (Chinese ROM)
Firmware version 12.5.175 ST
File size 3.37 GB
Link to download the update zip file
https://mobile-ota-cdn.lenovo.com/firmware/20211181531284-9946.zip
View attachment 5194101
Why does someone said that it is not a complete zip? And how can you full wipe your device after the installation, I updated my phone with this zip, it was working perfect but few hours later my phone crashed (I don't now if that was because I didn't wiped the phone)

Reactions: teokrasi

Monopod

Apr 11, 2014
Why does someone said that it is not a complete zip? And how can you full wipe your device after the installation, I updated my phone with this zip, it was working perfect but few hours later my phone crashed (I don't now if that was because I didn't wiped the phone)
Could Try to factory reset via setting or recovery, i had the same issue as you before the System crashed and was on EDL mode until i had to reflash the rom.

Nov 18, 2020
Could Try to factory reset via setting or recovery, i had the same issue as you before the System crashed and was on EDL mode until i had to reflash the rom.
So nobody knows how to update to 12.5? I check everyday the installer but no update come up I reflash my phone to 12.0.357 but I liked Android 11 update

Monopod

Apr 11, 2014
So nobody knows how to update to 12.5? I check everyday the installer but no update come up I reflash my phone to 12.0.357 but I liked Android 11 update
The 12.5 CN Rom is not officially out yet, from what i know they are rolling it out under Greyscale Testing, so not everyone will get the OTA.