Android 11

Search This thread

cruban

Oct 17, 2015
Does anybody know how to change the software channel?
I don't know... I tried to find a method, but i didn't find one. I don't have android 11 yet

EDIT: This is another way:
The normal fastboot way.

My Edge is the Tim-Italy variant, was with software version QPDS30.114-80-4.
Before flash I compared firmware zips "Tim-Italy" and "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE", they have the same md5 hash value.
So I just did unzip and flash "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE" RPD31.Q4U-39-26-4, everything is fine.

Last edited:

cruban

Oct 17, 2015
Finally, I got Android 11 by OTA update. The system its ok, but some system transitions run at low fps. For example, when I slide down the notification panel. Did you notice this?
However, the new features of the system are great.

LeoBarreto0712

Apr 20, 2015
What is happening to your phone after installed android 11?

I mean, what kind of problems you are facing that making it worse than android 10?
A lot of problems, with the screen, the edges get cut in every application either i put the option to be that wide, is like some apps still in the edges and some others dont, and the edges are not "off", it can be seen the backscreen of the home... Now with recording audios in whatsapp or instagram i have to wait like one second after i touch the button. Also when i take a pic in wpp also takes 4-5 seconds to appear the image i took. the fingerprint after i use it sometimes appears again with the phone unblocked... all that hapenned with the update to 11. Before that, all was perfect...

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
Finally got the update, and, well, it needs adjustments, from the start. Personally, I abhor the screen tricks. Had to adjust a few things, like the screen having cutout curves, that didn't go to the edge, and the blur problem. Can't find the expanded "power menu" anymore, just "restart". Using Nova's been fun too, with 11', resizing's been fun (sarcastically) .
With all that, it's seems more " effortless" than 10', and the system's a little quicker. Haven't looked into other stuff, yet.

Last edited:

mikeyek

Aug 5, 2014
Oh, still on feb security update, it's may!
Yeah I just got mine and was surprised it was still a Feb security update. Seems like Moto only updates that every ~6 months LOL.
Overall tho, despite what a lot of people are saying, I find Android 11 to be a lot quicker than 10, and some weird bugs I was getting in 10 due to PiP are no longer a problem.

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
Yeah I just got mine and was surprised it was still a Feb security update. Seems like Moto only updates that every ~6 months LOL.
Overall tho, despite what a lot of people are saying, I find Android 11 to be a lot quicker than 10, and some weird bugs I was getting in 10 due to PiP are no longer a problem.
Yeah, agree, but autorotation seems to be "out of control". Quicker, yes, but some things are "too" quick! I've noticed, also, that recents doesn't follow the orientation sometimes. Using nova p, and fnc gestures( turned off most moto, and google gestures).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We're supposed to get '11 now. As of today, no such notice. Has anyone received it yet?
    Should be listed here when it's available.
    Which method did you use to upload 11? I uploaded via R and SA.
    The normal fastboot way.

My Edge is the Tim-Italy variant, was with software version QPDS30.114-80-4.
    Before flash I compared firmware zips "Tim-Italy" and "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE", they have the same md5 hash value.
    So I just did unzip and flash "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE" RPD31.Q4U-39-26-4, everything is fine.
    The update was added in the following channels:

Carrier(s): Tim-Italy
    Phone Model(s): XT2063-3-DS/PAJA0028IS
    Version: RPD31.Q4U-39-26-4
    Android: 11
    Download: Here (https://rsd-prod-secure.s3.amazonaw...IyIEDOxU5AWNW48CS0Z6dk/wg=&Expires=1632434441)

Carrier(s): Retail EURO
    Phone Model(s): XT2063-3-DS/PAJA0018SE
    Version: QPDS30.114-80-4
    Android: 10
    Download: Here (https://rsd-prod-secure.s3.amazonaw...0frcHov/PTkX3pCVYUqjemA5k=&Expires=1632412821)

Carrier(s): Retail Mexico UMTS_LTE
    Phone Model(s): XT2063-3-SS/PAJA0000MX
    Version: RPD31.Q4U-39-26-4
    Android: 11
    Download: Here (https://rsd-prod-secure.s3.amazonaw...yRaMHAmFelLg0v8j8i/x5Y8xY=&Expires=1632348016)
    Basically I did all things inside servicefile.xml:

fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
    fastboot oem fb_mode_set
    fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
    fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash radio radio.img
    fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
    fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
    fastboot flash logo logo.bin
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img