• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ANDROID 11

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Opinions are different from person to person. You should do a research on this subject then choose anything to your taste. Easier this way than asking someone. In this way you'll gain knowledge and you'll be able to provide tips and advises to others.
    Anyway, you should stay away from the latest update to A11 from Xiaomi!!! The official update is garbage!!! I regret so much doing this step... lost some useful and basic functions. Looks like their devs are stupid really... or just hate their customers.
    Just try whatever you thing is ok for you.
    My firend, how did you fix the payment (with magisk)?
    Remember : A11 sux !
    Opinions are different from person to person. You should do a research on this subject then choose anything to your taste. Easier this way than asking someone. In this way you'll gain knowledge and you'll be able to provide tips and advises to others.
    Anyway, you should stay away from the latest update to A11 from Xiaomi!!! The official update is garbage!!! I regret so much doing this step... lost some useful and basic functions. Looks like their devs are stupid really... or just hate their customers.
    Just try whatever you thing is ok for you.
    You are absolutely right. Android 11 update is like a diseaster
    Thanx.
    Well, I also have an unlocked bootloader, but no Magisk and EEA Rom... but did not tried factory reset after update.
    I also tried to flash Magisk but had issues with bootloop when I patched boot image and I gave up...
    ive installed magisk via twrp (renaming .apk to .zip and flashing)
    i've read many posts about wiping data after upgrade
    My firend, how did you fix the payment (with magisk)?
    5 days ago something happened and its not working for now. waiting for solution. you can search for cts profile here in forum.