Question Android 12 and One UI4 Update for A52s

Search This thread

Brianrh

Nov 26, 2012
Torquay
I noticed the update was available this morning so I downloaded it and installed. Working well with no problems so far.

Saky22

Oct 22, 2009
Finally

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-172826_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-172826_Settings.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: dexlemaffo

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
I didn't wait anymore for them to provide A12 (SM-A528B - EU) , just download by Frija and flash it with Odin ! Orange , RO . Everything is OK

Reactions: Saky22

Folgore89

Dec 23, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I updated a few days ago and started having quite a lot of bugs:
-I can't share pics from the Gallery or Camera apps. I get the "Android has stopped working" message
-overall performance is sluggish
-a few apps refuse to open on first try. I have to open it, clear recent apps, and try again
-battery consumption increased

I tried to wipe cache but didn't help. I would avoid to hard reset the phone if possible

gambit1091

Dec 30, 2011
-I can't share pics from the Gallery or Camera apps. I get the "Android has stopped working" message
-a few apps refuse to open on first try. I have to open it, clear recent apps, and try again

I tried to wipe cache but didn't help. I would avoid to hard reset the phone if possible
Did you use OTA or manual update using a different CSC?

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015

To change CSC you need particular app to do it . Try to download a multi-CSC A12 by Frija and flash it with Odin . Then you need a clean cache partition . This can be done only by adb fastboot cmd for recovery . It won't work with any kind of pressed buttons . It's simple and by any chance don't be worried for anything to be erased from your phone .

Folgore89

Dec 23, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
To change CSC you need particular app to do it . Try to download a multi-CSC A12 by Frija and flash it with Odin . Then you need a clean cache partition . This can be done only by adb fastboot cmd for recovery . It won't work with any kind of pressed buttons . It's simple and by any chance don't be worried for anything to be erased from your phone .
Who said I have to change Csc?
Btw, I tried to reflash the stock firmware with Odin using the home csc file, but bugs are still there.
Will try a complete hard reset.........:mad::cautious:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts