Question Android 12 and One UI4 Update for A52s

Search This thread

Folgore89

Dec 23, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I updated a few days ago and started having quite a lot of bugs:
-I can't share pics from the Gallery or Camera apps. I get the "Android has stopped working" message
-overall performance is sluggish
-a few apps refuse to open on first try. I have to open it, clear recent apps, and try again
-battery consumption increased

I tried to wipe cache but didn't help. I would avoid to hard reset the phone if possible

gambit1091

Dec 30, 2011
-I can't share pics from the Gallery or Camera apps. I get the "Android has stopped working" message
-a few apps refuse to open on first try. I have to open it, clear recent apps, and try again

I tried to wipe cache but didn't help. I would avoid to hard reset the phone if possible
Did you use OTA or manual update using a different CSC?

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Nothing Phone 1

To change CSC you need particular app to do it . Try to download a multi-CSC A12 by Frija and flash it with Odin . Then you need a clean cache partition . This can be done only by adb fastboot cmd for recovery . It won't work with any kind of pressed buttons . It's simple and by any chance don't be worried for anything to be erased from your phone .

Folgore89

Dec 23, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
To change CSC you need particular app to do it . Try to download a multi-CSC A12 by Frija and flash it with Odin . Then you need a clean cache partition . This can be done only by adb fastboot cmd for recovery . It won't work with any kind of pressed buttons . It's simple and by any chance don't be worried for anything to be erased from your phone .
Who said I have to change Csc?
Btw, I tried to reflash the stock firmware with Odin using the home csc file, but bugs are still there.
Will try a complete hard reset.........:mad::cautious:

Last edited:

RicardoA

Oct 20, 2013
3 days ago just checked software update via phone menu and android 12 update was avaliable. I've updated, no issues so far, fast and smooth. BTW no significant changes to android 11 (I bet a casual user wouldn't notice a difference).

gmpdri

Feb 23, 2010
Belo Horizonte
I have a Galaxy A52S from Brazil using a ZTO rom android 11 yet. Have any problem to install another country rom whith android 12 in my device?

Top Liked Posts