• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 12 Beta

Search This thread

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
Google Pixel 4 XL
I cleaned flashed to it from DP3 yesterday. Loving it so far! And I wasn't sure about some of the UI changes from the leaked photos.

The bugs I'm getting are:
Bubbles work, but there's a messages 'screen' that opens for each one that you see in recents.

The new conversation widgets still only shows the person. No message or anything. It does launch either messages or whatever bubble.

There's still a pill on the top of the screen when it's locked. Looks like the navigation pill. It started for me on DP3.

That's all I've seen so far. No crashes. Root works but safety net fails, Viper4Android works, GPay works.

Go get it!

emkay5775

I cleaned flashed to it from DP3 yesterday. Loving it so far! And I wasn't sure about some of the UI changes from the leaked photos.

The bugs I'm getting are:
Bubbles work, but there's a messages 'screen' that opens for each one that you see in recents.

The new conversation widgets still only shows the person. No message or anything. It does launch either messages or whatever bubble.

There's still a pill on the top of the screen when it's locked. Looks like the navigation pill. It started for me on DP3.

That's all I've seen so far. No crashes. Root works but safety net fails, Viper4Android works, GPay works.

Go get it!
I've had the same issue (having the pill on the lock screen) since android 11... Otherwise, seems to be relatively usable

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Well, just flashed Android 12 beta today and I'm love it so far. I'm really like the Samsung style AOD clock.

Attachments

• IMG_1931~2.jpg
    IMG_1931~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 190

Chris PL

May 21, 2021
I have installed Android 12 beta. After booting into Recovery mode and performing Hard Reset after rebooting, the system hangs at verify pattern. I mark the correct pattern I have used previously, the system accepts it and then comes back a step back. I cannot enter the system, I cannot upload an older version of the system. Phone locked, bootloader locked, I can't start debugging mode because the system won't let me go any further after verifying the correct pattern or PIN.
Someone help?

Chris PL

May 21, 2021
I have installed Android 12 beta. After booting into Recovery mode and performing Hard Reset after rebooting, the system hangs at verify pattern. I mark the correct pattern I have used previously, the system accepts it and then comes back a step back. I cannot enter the system, I cannot upload an older version of the system. Phone locked, bootloader locked, I can't start debugging mode because the system won't let me go any further after verifying the correct pattern or PIN.
Someone help?

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Someone help?
You need to unlock it and flash again.

Top Liked Posts